Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan LUGH

I want to join! I think I haven't a bad reputation, I never scammed nobody and I am an active player!

Acc: Rogermeperdi lvl 68 (warrior)
Argentino lvl 32 (druid)
Rogermeperdi - lvl 76 - Warrior
Argentino - lvl 40 - Druid
Clan: Aftermath

I understand the clan rules. ;)
私はLUGHの風
強大な一つに属せず
全てに触れ、全てに通ずる
Higozuiki
ROGUE
1900-1940health sigil/1100ene sigil
Components of the Higo:15%***,15%garlic,30%chicken,40%Bhut Jolokia:))

Thanks Chocodruid and Higozuiki kichigai :lol: . You are both two good generals. We can today welcome Rogermepardi to our clan. I invite him because he is active,kind and good player. Have à good day y'all.

First I would like to express how happy I am to be part of this clan. Then say that the clan Lugh is different from the others by a single motive: The clan has a name and respect the players who belong to the group! is simple, we are part of a group where you will always ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.
We're not looking for people to create a clan populous, but players willing to help and be helped as a group or family.
Those interested in joining the clan Lugh and become a member of our FAMILY, read all what our boss has Ricktor wrote and consciousness of all what was written.

Thank you guys, and welcome Rogermeperdiperdi congratz new LUGH member.
"Have a nice Day (ps. not u all - evil heart)"

Chieftain of Aftermath

Hmm, by any chance I could? I was in when it was first started, and you kicked me :o Idk about my ''reputation", but up to u :P
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels