Page 2 of 3

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:46 am
by Furyion
PrinceLelouch wrote:
Furyion wrote:I did this last year, so I thought I'd do it again this year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4M8I0lbdRo

It should be a good symbol of hope for nonplats, as I got all of this just by merching.


WOW!!! This is amazing.
How many years you are playing this game and is this the only game you are playing.
You are a G.O.A.T PLAYER in a G.O.AT. GAME

I played for 8 years so far(just realized it's my ch birthday yay)

Back in the early years I played some other games, but they either shut down or I stopped, so this is about the only one I still play.

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:09 am
by PrinceLelouch
Furyion wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:
Furyion wrote:I did this last year, so I thought I'd do it again this year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4M8I0lbdRo

It should be a good symbol of hope for nonplats, as I got all of this just by merching.


WOW!!! This is amazing.
How many years you are playing this game and is this the only game you are playing.
You are a G.O.A.T PLAYER in a G.O.AT. GAME

I played for 8 years so far(just realized it's my ch birthday yay)

Back in the early years I played some other games, but they either shut down or I stopped, so this is about the only one I still play.



For 8 yrs. and more than 1 billion gold, WOWWW!!! Thats the biggest achievement ive ever seen in an mmorpg.
I guess its perfect to call you a G.O.AT PLAYER in a G.O.A.T GAME.

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:37 pm
by Zkills
It’s a very cool achievement, but sadly when you have that much gold 90% of it becomes useless because gold has almost no buying power outside of a free server

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:32 am
by Zyz
Furyion wrote:
Zyz wrote:To control the economy and constantly remind people of his virtual wealth.

I really don't care about the money I have. I actually prefer to be poor.


That's not true. If it were, you'd have given all your virtual stuff away long ago. I mean if you really do prefer to be poor, then you could easily make it happen,

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:16 am
by Shivahh
Zkills wrote:It’s a very cool achievement, but sadly when you have that much gold 90% of it becomes useless because gold has almost no buying power outside of a free server

Now you know why he prefers old lugh

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:48 am
by Furyion
Zyz wrote:
Furyion wrote:
Zyz wrote:To control the economy and constantly remind people of his virtual wealth.

I really don't care about the money I have. I actually prefer to be poor.

That's not true. If it were, you'd have given all your virtual stuff away long ago. I mean if you really do prefer to be poor, then you could easily make it happen,

Giving away stuff typically doesn't help people, it just prevents people from learning how to make money on their own, or even worse, causes beggars. Being rich is easy, and it only gets easier the more you have. That's why I prefer being poor, its a little bit more challenging then just buying 100 chests and selling them on repeat.

Shivahh wrote:
Zkills wrote:It’s a very cool achievement, but sadly when you have that much gold 90% of it becomes useless because gold has almost no buying power outside of a free server

Now you know why he prefers old lugh

Gold actually has alot of buying power, and I am the main reason behind it. Since I am both the worlds biggest buyer and seller I encourage an economy. If raid gear is the question, I could buy it, I just don't see any profit room typically and have no use for it personally.

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:40 am
by PeruvianLughvian
Spoof.... only thing worth a lot of gold on Lugh is raid gear. Good raid gear... not average stuff like you have. Theres a competition clan who would pay top dollar for top raid gear to help them progress into competing in lock battles

It’s facts that top raid gear is unavailable to you, so why lie? Congratulation on your e-peen hoard of useless stuff tho

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:08 pm
by Elfylolz
Shivahh wrote:
Zkills wrote:It’s a very cool achievement, but sadly when you have that much gold 90% of it becomes useless because gold has almost no buying power outside of a free server

Now you know why he prefers old lugh

Almost everyone has a price xD js

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:59 pm
by Zyz
Furyion wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Furyion wrote:I really don't care about the money I have. I actually prefer to be poor.

That's not true. If it were, you'd have given all your virtual stuff away long ago. I mean if you really do prefer to be poor, then you could easily make it happen,

Giving away stuff typically doesn't help people, it just prevents people from learning how to make money on their own, or even worse, causes beggars. Being rich is easy, and it only gets easier the more you have. That's why I prefer being poor, its a little bit more challenging then just buying 100 chests and selling them on repeat.


You say you prefer being poor. Okay. Then either give all your virtual wealth away or stop saying you prefer to be poor. Actions match words or they are just words.

This isn't about helping anyone. This is about you saying you prefer to be poor when your toon is absolutely loaded. Either you do prefer to be poor and you'll facilitate that or you're just lying to look nice.

Re: Net Worth Count 2019(Furyion)

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:21 am
by Furyion
Zyz wrote:
Furyion wrote:
Zyz wrote:That's not true. If it were, you'd have given all your virtual stuff away long ago. I mean if you really do prefer to be poor, then you could easily make it happen,

Giving away stuff typically doesn't help people, it just prevents people from learning how to make money on their own, or even worse, causes beggars. Being rich is easy, and it only gets easier the more you have. That's why I prefer being poor, its a little bit more challenging then just buying 100 chests and selling them on repeat.


You say you prefer being poor. Okay. Then either give all your virtual wealth away or stop saying you prefer to be poor. Actions match words or they are just words.

This isn't about helping anyone. This is about you saying you prefer to be poor when your toon is absolutely loaded. Either you do prefer to be poor and you'll facilitate that or you're just lying to look nice.

That doesn't make any sense. I explained why giving away stuff would be detrimental to the world, and gave my opinion of playing poor being more fun then playing rich. I see nothing wrong with what I said.