Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Better Late Than Never

@Mods this is a bit of an inside joke, so I am proclaiming that I am no longer a meme (this isn't TOTALLY spam lol)

At long last, I can say I am now an endgame noob. (Congratz to Ninja who Dinged mere moments later ♥ :D )
Thanks also to Emu, Wreckie, Roy, Zeus, Rab (u nab), Cabe, the Dreads, Jazz, sanD, Shau, Sunny/Philly, Calla, Arc, Perk, Storm, Boss, Anellah, po1son, Loki, Ruggs, Mariko, Meno, daRt, Ist, Star, Meek, Parks, Marath, Smart, all the Pegs, TCO family, and many many more for helping me this far, carrying my lazy butt around, and for making life fun and interesting however long I've been a part of this. Here's to more fun, and lazy days to sit around and play some more :)
*Ding*
@Deq, @Emi, @Jazz

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band

Re: Better Late Than Never

Mind wrote:@Mods this is a bit of an inside joke, so I am proclaiming that I am no longer a meme (this isn't TOTALLY spam lol)

At long last, I can say I am now an endgame noob. (Congratz to Ninja who Dinged mere moments later ♥ :D )
Thanks also to Emu, Wreckie, Roy, Zeus, Rab (u nab), Cabe, the Dreads, Jazz, sanD, Shau, Sunny/Philly, Calla, Arc, Perk, Storm, Boss, Anellah, po1son, Loki, Ruggs, Mariko, Meno, daRt, Ist, Star, Meek, Parks, Marath, Smart, all the Pegs, TCO family, and many many more for helping me this far, carrying my lazy butt around, and for making life fun and interesting however long I've been a part of this. Here's to more fun, and lazy days to sit around and play some more :)
*Ding*
@Deq, @Emi, @Jazz

Congrats man! Hopefully I’ll be there soon too :)

Im assuming you levelled to 220 only using knowledge pots :-|
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Shivahh wrote:Im assuming you levelled to 220 only using knowledge pots :-|

Of course, most efficient way :D
lol, I was 1/10th of a bar away when my very last lix expired, so I popped that and kept going #itWorks

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band