Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#11
Rahjaten wrote:When you have to point out your own seen importance it's pretty sad. If you have done all that you can or want to do then just go away. stop staying so mad over something you have given up trying to change. Lugh isn't in slavery it's a simple competition for bosses edl dl hrung necro etc.. some are ok with it some aren't. Some want to old lugh back where if you showed up even afk you got a roll. some do not and like it the way it is. There is no greed involved but a difference in how lugh should operate.

Comical.

I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but I don't care what happens. I don't like endgame, I'm a collector and a merchant(and I am not really active). I only offer my assistance to the side of the good because that's the way it should be and because they are nice people. I don't like manipulative scrubs. The only reason I stated my connections and year is because you seem to think I'm some nobody. Just because someone isn't in the same clan as you doesn't mean they are worthless, even if you hate them.

To afk dicing, that was not a fault of dicing. It was the fault of clans backing up offenders.

To slavery, yeah it is. Join us or die trying, you have to show up at all these fights and be a certain high level to join blah blah blah. Live and let live man, the good thing about dicing was that people could go at their own speed and actually enjoy the game.

There are reasons I'm not endgame.

1. I can't be(basically), old iPod and I'm not buying a new one.

2. I hate leveling, and it will keep happening due #3.

3. There's no reason for me to fight my way to godly drops again, spending potentially millions too, for it to be inferior when a new update comes out.

4. Adding to 3, why should I endlessly chase endgame gear I'll never have perfect when I can just make a perfect lower level and be done? Sure it's not the same but at this point it's been too long anyway.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#12
Furyion wrote:
Rahjaten wrote:When you have to point out your own seen importance it's pretty sad. If you have done all that you can or want to do then just go away. stop staying so mad over something you have given up trying to change. Lugh isn't in slavery it's a simple competition for bosses edl dl hrung necro etc.. some are ok with it some aren't. Some want to old lugh back where if you showed up even afk you got a roll. some do not and like it the way it is. There is no greed involved but a difference in how lugh should operate.

Comical.

I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but I don't care what happens. I don't like endgame, I'm a collector and a merchant. I only offer my assistance to the side of the good because that's the way it should be and because they are nice people. I don't like manipulative scrubs. The only reason I stated my connections and year is because you seem to think I'm some nobody. Just because someone isn't in the same clan as you doesn't mean they are worthless, even if you hate them.

To afk dicing, that was not a fault of dicing. It was the fault of clans backing up offenders.

To slavery, yeah it is. Join us or die trying, you have to show up at all these fights and be a certain high level to join blah blah blah. Live and let live man, the good thing about dicing was that people could go at their own speed and actually enjoy the game.

There are reasons I'm not endgame.

1. I can't be(basically), old iPod and I'm not buying a new one.

2. I hate leveling, and it will keep happening due #3.

3. There's no reason for me to fight my way to godly drops again, spending potentially millions too, for it to be inferior when a new update comes out.

4. Adding to 3, why should I endlessly chase endgame gear I'll never have perfect when I can just make a perfect lower level and be done? Sure it's not the same but at this point it's been too long anyway.


Again jumping to conclusions I know who you are I've seen you in game talked to you dealt with you and generally no I don't care for you and hence everytime I see you in game I don't say anything nor would I. You obviously don't like competition that's fine not everyone does. Good for you for enjoying how you choose to play but hating on others for playing how they want gets no where. Lugh has always had its clans in power some choose to keep old rules some choose to change rules. Alliance choose to decide if they locked they kept. you can say it's wrong, criminal, mean, no morales and anything else but it's how alliance chooses to play the game. Would you like to be attacked in and out of game harassed greifed and generally make your game play not as fun. If you truly want to live and let live just enjoy your game how you want and let alliance do the same.

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#13
What's right for one person isn't right for another. If you were serious about it you'd allow non clannies to have some locks without fighting, and then they would let you have some. But I know it wouldn't go down like that.

Every old clan though, in your point always allowed dicing with other clans. Allis were the first to change that, hence it's different this time.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#14
Datura wrote:@gb, people get wrapped up in the game that they forget it's only just a game. Tbh I can't remember exactly how we met but ik it's been a few years (closer to 3) and a lot has happened in lugh in that time frame. People take it personally when their gaming is effected.

We met when I was helping level yours and wonders alts nymeria and Merida in shalemont I think it was, you both then introduced me to your mains at skain. My game was heavily impacted when I logged one day to find I was kicked and was forced almost instantly to play with people I hardly even knew. I guess you could say that I took it personally
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#15
All good ghostly.

One thing I would like to try explain is why we endgame players complain about this game so much on forums. These people are in endgame clans killing raids mostly on spawn for probably years now, so we know what we are talking about. We can say there are things wrong with certain droprates, because we can see our clanbanks. We dont want to make it easier for dominant clans (well, maybe some people do), but most of us want to make this game better for everyone and help otm. No one wants to camp, we want to enjoy this game. Help us help otm instead of bashing the endgame players.
Perkamentus, lv 229 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 217 Rogue
Silvos, lv 167 Ranger

General of Alliance, Lugh.

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#16
Rahjaten wrote:Starting off acting the way you have always acted then finishing with an apology doesn't make any sense. If you truly wished to change a simple I'm sorry for all the comments on forum and in game I've made to everyone I will try to be a better player. Would have gone a lot further then what your post did. Your view of lugh is so biased it's not even funny. Do I like everyone in lugh not by a long shot doesn't mean I come to the forums make up crazy lies and fling poo like a chimpanzee. I simply block those I choose not to chat or see them say anything in game. Going forward we will all see if you will truly change or this is just another lie. either way I'll never ever take anything you say as the truth. Everything you say will be taking with a large dump truck of salt.

As that other thread was raging on, this thought just hit me and I decided what the best thing to do is. Lugh can't be united if the people aren't united so I thought, why not start with myself and try to dig myself out of a hole that I am stuck inside. I admit to all my wrong doings, and I admit that I acted like a complete idiot at times due my hatred towards Alliance.

Everything said in the first part of my OP isn't a lie, it is my personal experience of lugh and what I believe Lugh to be in its current state. You may find it to be biased and that's probably true, but in reality aren't we all biased?

At the end of every chapter a new chapter begins, and it begins right here with my OP here on the forums where most of the action took place.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#17
Perky wrote:No one wants to camp, we want to enjoy this game. Help us help otm instead of bashing the endgame players.

^This^

If CH switched over to instance raid battles we wouldn't have any problems. No griefing possible, plat sales go up from more kills, everybody wins. Though I think if this happens it needs to have a time set on it so no one could grind godlys in a week.

If that doesn't happen though a good outcome for all of lugh is slim.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#18
Been mostly inactive lately, so it didn't affect me that much. But if you want to change, all I can say is good luck ;)
World : lugh
Clan: Alliance
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 222
Istalrì : mage lvl 170+

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 219

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#19
Furyion wrote:
Perky wrote:No one wants to camp, we want to enjoy this game. Help us help otm instead of bashing the endgame players.

^This^

If CH switched over to instance raid battles we wouldn't have any problems. No griefing possible, plat sales go up from more kills, everybody wins. Though I think if this happens it needs to have a time set on it so no one could grind godlys in a week.

If that doesn't happen though a good outcome for all of lugh is slim.


I seriously hated the idea of instanced raids but now idk... i find myself avoiding the game most of the time now coz of the endless camping... its not fun anymore, feels more like a chore than an actual game.

I'd prob vote yes to anything that will make camping obsolete, even instanced raids even though im not a big fan of it
Image

Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#20
Istael wrote:Been mostly inactive lately, so it didn't affect me that much. But if you want to change, all I can say is good luck ;)

We used to go at each other quite a bit in the past
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests