Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

but what if a lower lvl also camps and high lvls are there and high wins drop they just sell to lower even though they camped too
Most high lvs are busy at EDL, even if high lvs camped dl it would still be less competition then we dealt with. Another thing too, no one really camped frozen bosses when dl came out :) now dl is frozen.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

-1 I like the idea but also don't like it since I still need it :3 but I don't think it's the right time to sell DL unless it's not going to be expensive as hell like 1-2mil+
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

-1 Nty. People won't donate/loan anymore when they could make a profit from it. Keep it as it is.
in a way yes but in another way people will open there bank rather than leaving these items collecting dust...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

most servers ive seen purp dl prices witch is most expensive are as follows gems 5k eggs 75-150k urns 100-150k idols 50k horns 150-450k corwns 1 mil+ and since new edl is out 90% of ppl who campes dl are gone and ive had time to go to 6 snorris from tower since update and one i even had time to finish my lix. those prices rnt that bad and cuz only ppl who are gna sell purp crowns are the people with mainhands and i have yet to see one of those at snorri. not to mention the lower dl bosses have become hard to kill due lack of people if made sellable it would be an people incentive ppl to come help