Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Info on DragonLord bosses

All dl bosses can drop any dl item lower than them, so snorri can drop any type of dl item gem egg etc etc
Wrong. Snorri doesn't drop gems.
4* hasnt ever?
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

All dl bosses can drop any dl item lower than them, so snorri can drop any type of dl item gem egg etc etc
4* hasnt ever?
Snorri not stonecrusher, and yes he did say snorri and bosses so he meant the 6*, I'm not just being a smartass.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

He does actually just rare
Smh no he doesn't, never, stop.

Lugh

mmmh i got a red bear from a stonelord ph 4* once so would be logic if dl ph's would rarely drop dl stuff
How would that be logical? Falgren 4* minion doesn't drop dragon fragments. How do you make a logical leap from that to stonelord 4* dropping crestss? That's not even what this is about anyways, 4* dl placeholders indeed have a chance to drop certain items but once again that is not what we were talking about. Friddoo has said that snorri 6* boss will and has dropped gems before, I'm saying snorri 6* boss does not and will not drop gems.

Lugh

mmmh i got a red bear from a stonelord ph 4* once so would be logic if dl ph's would rarely drop dl stuff
How would that be logical? Falgren 4* minion doesn't drop dragon fragments. How do you make a logical leap from that to stonelord 4* dropping crestss? That's not even what this is about anyways, 4* dl placeholders indeed have a chance to drop certain items but once again that is not what we were talking about. Friddoo has said that snorri 6* boss will and has dropped gems before, I'm saying snorri 6* boss does not and will not drop gems.

Snorri boss has dropped gems, but due to complaints otm removed them from his loot table, that and eggs, sreng also had gems removed from his loot table.

Placeholders on the other hand, drop from gems to one below the bosses highest tier drop. So if snorri boss highest drop is a crown, Stonecrusher/rockhide can drop up to a horn and as low as a gem.

But this was a necro post. Im surprised it wasnt locked lol
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester