Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

World Transfer From Crom:)

Hello there. Im a level 104 rogue and level 97 druid on crom. My rogues name is Connor23 and druid is ztb1. Crom is getting boring because of the on going scamming, drama, and just chaos. I invested two years of time playing on crom and i guess time as a currency doesnt matter for me anymore.
I would like to move here to the "peaceful land" where i can level without any shoutings of the continuous spam of scamming notifications.
My name on lugh is Raikage. A name from my favorite anime, naruto.
My items i would like to transfer is:
Heroic ammy of rejuvenation
Heroic boots of speed
Heroic gloves of haste
The +5 Energy ring, health ring, and bracelet.
Minstrels lute
10 super knowledge elexirs
15 heroic wisdom elexirs
Sparkling yellow crown
Possibly gold as well

My time is limited and so i would like to invest the rest of it making friends, leveling up, and enjoying the game in this world.
Connie23 Lvl 220 Druid
Connor23. Lvl 200 Rogue
Heals4days Lvl 215 Druid

Re: World Transfer From Crom:)

The truth can hurt. But thats why i want to move to this world. If my reasons is just too much of the truth then i will see if i can do this transfer on some other world. I still havent had the chance to meet anyone here though so that option wont be available till i see if lugh is really worth settling in.
Connie23 Lvl 220 Druid
Connor23. Lvl 200 Rogue
Heals4days Lvl 215 Druid

Lugh is a great world, we have many powerful clans all able to defeat end game bosses, But unfortunately like every other world, there are some scammers and what not but overall i'd say this is a great world.
I know i may sound a little "patriotic" but i'm just trying to get more people to play on lugh :P

Wait what...? I'M BATMAN?? ^^^^

MrN1ceGuy-(Warrior)Level 100+

Lugh is a great world, we have many powerful clans all able to defeat end game bosses, But unfortunately like every other world, there are some scammers and what not but overall i'd say this is a great world.
I know i may sound a little "patriotic" but i'm just trying to get more people to play on lugh :P
Why do you think this is the first world i came to for a world transfer? Simply because its not overpowered with 100s of level 120s and up arguing because they ks each other. I know this is an amazing world because i have seen alot of posts of people reccomending lugh as good world.
Connie23 Lvl 220 Druid
Connor23. Lvl 200 Rogue
Heals4days Lvl 215 Druid

Lugh is not ruled by clans as some other worlds are. We are a smaller world and all the high lvls know each other despite the clan theyre in. It takes everyone working together to minimize scamming and ksing or whatever else A holes do. For the most part its a world of opportunity open to anyone willing to work and seize it.