Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Barding Issue!

So I traded my frostbite purple barding for 50k and a plain purple barding but it won't let me store it in my bank or sell in the auction house. When I try to sell it in the auction house it says I don't have the required item. I made sure I had enough slots, It doesn't say no trade or binded so I dont see the issue. I figured maybe this item is just bugged or maybe its a product of chest hacks. Idk if that was true or not but I was told many players were banned for this. Would love some feedback. Thank you!

Re: Barding Issue!

F0SSIL wrote:So I traded my frostbite purple barding for 50k and a plain purple barding but it won't let me store it in my bank or sell in the auction house. When I try to sell it in the auction house it says I don't have the required item. I made sure I had enough slots, It doesn't say no trade or binded so I dont see the issue. I figured maybe this item is just bugged or maybe its a product of chest hacks. Idk if that was true or not but I was told many players were banned for this. Would love some feedback. Thank you!

Hey F0SSIL,
Sorry about that, after some investigation we have found the problem. The item should be fixed for you now.
Thanks for getting in touch.
SP
Member of OTM's QA Team

R337

Re: Barding Issue!

SavagePig wrote:
F0SSIL wrote:So I traded my frostbite purple barding for 50k and a plain purple barding but it won't let me store it in my bank or sell in the auction house. When I try to sell it in the auction house it says I don't have the required item. I made sure I had enough slots, It doesn't say no trade or binded so I dont see the issue. I figured maybe this item is just bugged or maybe its a product of chest hacks. Idk if that was true or not but I was told many players were banned for this. Would love some feedback. Thank you!

Hey F0SSIL,
Sorry about that, after some investigation we have found the problem. The item should be fixed for you now.
Thanks for getting in touch.
SP

TYSM for the quick fixes and responses to my multiple tickets! Much appreciated. :)