Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi all

Hey guys. I haven’t gotten a chance to post uptill now, but I’ve picked this server to start my adventure on. I’ve found a nice dude to help me out, shoutout to Ed Sheeran. I know he doesn’t play that much anymore as he said, but I’m glad for his guideance... sadly tho.. he’s a mage not a Druid.

Anyone able to help me with a solid hybrid build, stats, gear. Things I should save up for? Etc? He told me to get lots of Sigue. But honestly I’ll prob just buy that with money/chests. :-)

Re: Hi all

I can’t help too much with druid but we do have a wonderful subforum which should help you! :D
Thanks! Those forum posts will definitely help me a bunch. Was hoping I could get personal guidance from someone on Taranis, but it looks like the forums is not so active.
Regenleif is a forum guide located on Taranis who happens to play druid as well. I'm sure they'd be happy to answer questions in a pm. If you have any druid specific questions, feel free to ask me as well!
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Re: Hi all

Welcome :-) Yep, Taranis' forum board is not too active, as you can see we have more foreigners than Taranisians!

We use the social app LINE for out-of-game communication, send me a message (my ID is "regenleif") and I'll invite you to the Taranis social/market groups and the CH Druids group.

Feel free to ask me any questions about Taranis or mechanics or your build, for general Druid questions I recommend posting on the Druid forum so others can benefit from the knowledge as well.

I'm sure I'll see you around, most high level Druids on Taranis are more than willing to offer their expertise, don't be afraid to ask :)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!