Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Revival Recruitment

Hello Taranis,

My name is Grimeo and I am a General In the clan Revival. We are always looking for interesting new faces that are dedicated players. We are an endgame clan that regularly kills Gelebron, and most other bosses are kill on site or “kos” for our clan. We recently added lots of new faces to the clan, but we are not done yet. If you are interested in becoming a part of a large endgame clan dedicated to player development and boss killing let us know. We currently operate on a roll based drop system so it is possible to get a boss drop on your first day becoming a full member.

This server has had some major changes in the past and we are no different. Change is part of what makes the game interesting. We encourage positivity, fun, and dedication from all of our members. If this sounds like the clan for you, please message me here or in the game when you see me, and I will introduce you to some of our great recruitment committee members.

Look forward to your messages.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

Re: New Revival Recruitment

Question out of curiosity as I've been quite interested in taranis for the past year or so, does the roll for drop system work well for you guys or have there been issues here and there?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Question out of curiosity as I've been quite interested in taranis for the past year or so, does the roll for drop system work well for you guys or have there been issues here and there?

Well actually it has many positive benefits. Gear is rather quick to obtain and people that need gear as they level become active bossers and keep track of the times for the bosses they need. We have been using it for around two years now. I would say overall it works better than most systems. People are usually very fair when dealing with drops and quite a large number are freely bought, sold, and traded frequently. The market value typically needs little oversite and higher leveled mains often offer discounted prices or free drops from their own personal banks to members that are actively bossing and helpful. Personal ownership inspires charity and good will. That charity is often reciprocated with strong bonds that form between active players. You look out for the new players and in doing so the new players have a mentor and friend to look up to.

The only area that we have had issues with is for the high demand items. Not so much crowns, runes, or arcs but more specifically gele drops, pures, and mord Helms. To be honest, most clans have these problems though, and we are still looking at ways to help out with these specific high demand items.

Altogether roll based drop distribution works well as long as special attention is paid to characters who become greedy and self centered as with any system. Charity once freely given is its own reward and works to strengthen the clan as a whole.

If anyone has other questions, I’m happy to respond! :)
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

How do you combat people who are active and attend a boss and get a good drop over people who camp every day?
To answer this question requires a shift away from standard dkp thought that focuses on the drops. We focus on a fair chance. We have 10-15 different players that track and use spytoons to camp bosses afk mostly. They are all volunteers. Once a boss spawns a boss call goes out and we can usually field a team of 20-25 toons within minutes. We track window times and the shorter a window gets the more toons park and wait for the call. From leaders to clannies we all work together to watch for spawns. Camping in itself doesn’t give you any greater or lesser chance of winning a drop. All players with toons that meet the boss requirements set by the clan and are present at the kill of a boss get an equal chance to roll for a drop.

I stated before that personal ownership help people be charitable. It also helps in that people that don’t needed a drop or people who will not use the drops that fall forgo their rolls to give the newer players a greater chance to obtain needed gear. I have also seen players win godly drops within the first week of becoming an active member. The lucky winners can use the drops they win or sell/ trade them for drops that they want. The free market system allows people to do as they see fit with their drops.

Equal chance for everyone.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

Every system has issues, simple rolling included. There is no limits system, so it is common to see the drops put up in auction house right after kill (which really blows for everyone at the kill who wanted/needed it). It also makes competition far more fierce for DPS items. On the plus side, simple rolling + no clan property means almost no admin overhead!

Simple rolling is a nice quick easy system, but it doesn't scale well; that's part of why ThePillars branched off from TheILLUMINATI a few years ago, many of the hardcore players wanted a more merit-based system. Luckily, Revival's primary population are teenagers/young adults, who take the game less seriously than adult gamers.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Every system has issues, simple rolling included. There is no limits system, so it is common to see the drops put up in auction house right after kill (which really blows for everyone at the kill who wanted/needed it). It also makes competition far more fierce for DPS items. On the plus side, simple rolling + no clan property means almost no admin overhead!

Simple rolling is a nice quick easy system, but it doesn't scale well; that's part of why ThePillars branched off from TheILLUMINATI a few years ago, many of the hardcore players wanted a more merit-based system. Luckily, Revival's primary population are teenagers/young adults, who take the game less seriously than adult gamers.
Thanks Regen and yes all systems do have problems. If someone discovered a system with no problems, everyone would be using it. Our membership has grown much, we have players aging from mid to late 40s to a few that are barely teenagers. We have players that play the game with their kids (awesomeness). The roll system is simple. Greed is a problem in every system and ours is no different. With personal ownership, yes you do see some that post immediately to auction hall when they win a drop though they are usually called out on line or in cc for doing it. However what non members don’t see is the charity and kindness that we encourage among our members. I currently have over 15-20 different lux items borrowed in my various toons and have around that number loaned out myself to people I’ve grown to trust. It’s all determined by the players so we try to recruit the best players we can. Our recruitment team just recently received a massive overhaul and operate much differently than we have in the past. The idea is to bring in the right people to grow with us. It is the main reason I posted here in the first place. If you are dedicated enough to be a forum member, then hopefully you will be a dedicated member in the clan as well.

We are not perfect, but we strive to be better every day. If you are interested and think you want to make a home with us. We would love to have you.

I look forward to any more questions that anyone has.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND