Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Few questions about Taranis

Hey guys was looking it may be starting a toon here and was wondering if anyone could tell me about the server about the top clans which are stronger how drops work in each which bosses each can kill any clan drama what classes are most needed end game and would any clan be willing to help a few players get started and level up

Thanks in advance

Re: Few questions about Taranis

Hello! I'll try to remove as much bias as possible. I highly recommend getting to know the leaders and members of all the big clans (and their opinions on other clans) before setting your heart. Names can be misleading.

Top Clans: Aeon, Pride, ParaDogz, Benevolence, and Nirvana (getting there!)

Gelebron: Pride and Para have mixed to kill Gele a few times, Aeon has soloed a few times. Gele is currently uncontested, and hasn't fallen for months.
Proteus: Aeon, Pride, and Para all semi-actively kill Proteus. I think Bene killed him once...
Mordris: Actively killed by Aeon, Pride, and Para. Bene has killed her once or twice.
Necromancer: Actively killed by Aeon and Pride. Bene kills him sometimes.
Hrungnir: Actively killed by Aeon, Pride, and Para. Bene kills him a fair amount.
Aggragoth: Actively killed by Nirvana (Aeon, Pride, and Para *finally* pulled out of Aggy recently). Bene kills him a fair amount.

All Taranis' major clans have faced a sharp decline in activity during the past months. However, I predict activity will rise with the upcoming event.

All clans handle drops differently.
Aeon:
Raid: depends on the boss, most use rolling with point requirements.
DL/EDL: Point milestones (50 for gloves, 100 for boots, etc.)
Pride:
Raid: Points bidding for drops.
DL/EDL: Determined by gens (I think?)
Para:
Raid: Rolling
DL/EDL: Determined by gens (I think?)
Nirvana:
Raid: Rolling
DL/EDL: Free Market
Benevolence:
Raid: Rolling/Free Market
DL/EDL: Free Market

Drama:
TL;DR :: Aeon, Pride, Para, and Nirvana have a unique inclusive supportive peaceful endgame community, Benevolence tries to destroy that in favor of FFA and a Free Market.

Taranis is home to many amazing people. I highly recommend joining our community!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I say it's your opinion, If I was you I'd stay clanless a bit and get to know people..
In Aeon you have to Get 5-10 lvls higher than quest to get geared(Sorry if I'm wrong)
In Pride you get point things from camping and bossing which you like buy gear with (Again sorry if I'm wrong)
In Benevolence you have a chance to roll for a drop when you kill something (If you can equip) - Lets say 185 ranger can't equip 190 ranger brace so can't roll for it.
In ParaDogz I think its same with Aeon
In nirvana you get lended stuff if you need it and I think it works like If your the lvl and have quest etc and if they have what you need they will give.
Pride, Aeon, Benevolence, Nirvana and pd are all good depending in which way you see it.
And just saying Benevolence arent the horror Regen explained they are.

Hello I'm Chromis level 227 warrior and player since 2013.

I would like to address this as one of the Founding Generals of Clan Benevolence. In 10 short months; we have enjoyed the game and become the most active, powerful, and largest clan on Taranis.
We have achieved this with hard work and dedication and focus to be sure, however it was the actions and behavior of the so called "union" clans leadership that ultimately ensured it. Pride, Aeon, PD, and a smaller clan Nirvana have tried unsuccessfully to control the everyday players of Taranis for a period of years (in the case of Pride and Aeon-formally The Illuminaniti and The Pllars premerger)

Benevolence was created to provide a fun and corruption free environment for all to enjoy. Freedom to enjoy the game the way it was designed to be played. Benevolence does not have clan banks and people in the clan love the transparency no clan banks provides -- no corrupt leaders hiding drops and selling them on level 1 characters that is rampant at other clans on Taranis.

Benevolence did not want to be involved in the fictitious rotational end boss scheme made up by Pride Aeon. Rotational end boss kills reward those who log in ONLY for end bosses the same chance at drops as those far more daily active players that log over 50 hours a week. That simply is illogical -- people who play more should inherently have a greater chance at more drops.
Benevolence also did not want to participate in the fascist "clan property" theory that the aforementioned clans practiced and controlled their clanmates with. The "Union" publicly declared war on freedom (Benevolence) and failed miserably at it -- resulting in some Union players quitting the game out embarrassment. Benevolence went on to successfully convert the server from Rotations to Peaceful Kill on Sight. Benevolence became far more attractive for daily players and growth has been and continues to be exponential. People like Regenlief who are very part time players are equipped with old and inaccurate information on daily life in the new Taranis. There are no longer rotational kills on the server. The phrase "Who's turn is it in the rotation" simply doesn't exist anymore. Benevolence is now the top clan on the server and the margin widens everyday. 16th in all of Celtic Heroes in a mere 10 months. Clearly we are doing many, many things right.

Sledgerogue, Loch, and myself created Benevolence out of need for the server not just ourselves. We wanted a healthier, more fun, and less corrupt server. Why do clan banks run by corrupt people even exist? So they can keep control over those in their clan. Why do they tell people they can't keep their belongings if they leave clan? To keep control. It's like you work a job and earn money at this job in the form of a salary (their camping point system). You then leave that job because you were unhappy. Is it the right of the company to ask for the car you bought on your salary you made? Certainly not.

Benevolence is a clan that rewards those who are active. You have someone like Regen (nice guy btw) who logs once every blue moon but does nothing for the server in general except spread falsehoods in regards of Clan Benevolence. I would log into the server and ask around rather than believe a guy who doesn't play everyday like me and many on Taranis. Regen you can probably count on to log for his clans rotational kill of Mord or whatever (another made up "union" in a vein attempt of control). Other than that Regens activity like much of his clans leadership is spotty at best in gameplay. It's really not his fault that he's out of touch and people keep leaving his clan out of yearning for something better. If he logged more he would see rather than come up with posts on forums that are inaccurate.

Let's touch on this idea of boss rotation. So let's say Mordris spawns and Clan Pride wants to kill it. Nope! Not your turn pride even though you have the numbers to kill it at this moment. That belongs to Clan PD! Kill that and then all hell will break loose!! Ohhhh nooooossss!!! Guess what though, Clan Benevolence doesn't believe in a made up concept that anyone "owns" a boss. OTM spawned Mordris. It is a boss that takes a fair number to kill. So why should a clan that can kill it at the time wait for some other to hopefully get the numbers? You guessed it! Control!! So that leaders can schedule their 4 devices to get to the boss and kill it, get points for their many alts, gear the hell outta those alts, and then tell their members that even after they use tons of pots, idols, and lixes that raid gear never belonged to them. Ludicrous

So Clan Benevolence brought "kill on sight" approach back to Taranis. If a clan has the numbers, wins the lock, and kills then we are all about saying good fight if it's not us. If we do win then those at the battle share in the spoils, not left to sit and collect dust in some clan bank. We have rules against griefing (even though they do to us), and believe in being good sportsmen and women. It is a game after all. If they don't want to be good sports then that's on them.

Below is how drops are won. We have no banks, no clan property, no mandatory donations. The more active you are the better chance at getting better equipped. We operate on a free market without so-called "blacklisted" items the union has tried to stifle the server. I welcome all to visit our server and escape whatever tyranny they have on theirs. We welcome members at 160+ but work on a case by case basis. I hope the holiday season is treating those reading this well.

-Chromis The Bard

The 10 Standard Bossing Rules for Clan Benevolence

1. You must be within 10 levels of the boss.
2. The highest roll for an item wins the item to do with as they please. It may be kept and used, given away, sold, or traded at any time of the players choosing.
3. If there are less than 8 members in the group the drop goes to who it falls on
4. In order to roll for a drop you must be able to equip it for class and level. Rogue items (cunning, life steal) go to rogues to roll on. Warrior items (melee combat, shield wall) go to warriors to roll on, etc. In cases of edl you must be able to reach the floor on which the boss spawns(205 and 210 the toon must be able to walk in Forbidden Halls)
5. If more than 8 there will be rolls based on class/color. To roll for a toon of yours not present at the battle this MUST be communicated prior to death of the boss. The toon also follows the same rules of class and level restrictions. (Floor in the case of edl)
6. If you arrive and the boss is past half then while help is appreciated, you are not eligible for drops.
7. Do not group anyone not yet present or ask to join group until present at boss
8. You must be in Clan Benevolence to roll for drops. A less than 8 group the drop still goes to where it falls.
9. If an item drops on a more than 8 group that doesn't have a class represented at a battle it will become an all present to roll item. This also is for the Cron/Garn/Skain boss as there is no designated class or ability for its items.
10. Leadership present at the battle have discretion when appropriate

-Chromis The Bard

I find it necessary to point out logical contradictions and falsehoods in Bene's public propaganda -- I do respect Chromis and the progression of Benevolence since its founding, however inaccuracies convey shifted ideals and widespread belief in the consequence of conclusions from false premises.
[Benevolence is] the most active, powerful, and largest clan on Taranis.
I trust the reader's familiarity with ingame rankings and their misalignment with endgame strength: "Most Active" and "Largest" mean little when members are underleveled and incapable of killing bosses above Necro; "Most Powerful" is calculated without endgame attention, in which Bene - the kings of low level raid bosses - do indeed reign.
it was the actions and behavior of the so called "union" clans leadership that ultimately ensured [their downfall].
This pressumption is expected from those not involved within Union's interclan affairs and leadership boards. Union is a very real alliance between four clans: Aeon, Pride, Paradogz, and Nirvana, serverwide participation in which allows for a unified and fair server code, opposed to the "might is right" doctrine Bene promotes.

Bene was actually invited to Union, for months prior their leaders clamored for acceptance despite harboring stolen raid gear (the reason their requests were denied), however when clan property extradition was abolished - for reasons Bene falsely believe are a result of their presence - their leaders rejected Union and changed the clan's overarching mission. Bene's growth attributes to broken promises and misinformation far more than the failure of Union generals to manage their respective clans.
Pride, Aeon, PD, and a smaller clan Nirvana have tried unsuccessfully to control the everyday players of Taranis for a period of years
Completely false -- Pride and Aeon are dominant clans that have indeed "successfully controlled the everyday players of Taranis" since the advent of the Otherworld in 2012. Under inclusive and constructive leadership that grant clans equal rights to earn raid and quest drops without fear of being physically overwhelmed by a more dominant clan, since 2012 Taranis consistently retained significantly higher rates of endgame player activity, averaging around 40%-50% higher than the mean server.

People like being able to level, boss, make friends, and enjoy the game instead of fighting constantly, being able to strategize and vanquish bosses instead of lock battling. We find a direct inverse correlation between Bene's (and the rebel clans before them -- most led by the same primary leader) strength and the overall server's endgame activity. If Bene does accomplish the latest development of their overarching plan, their members may be disappointed to see activity too low to kill Necromancer and above.
Benevolence was created to provide a fun and corruption free environment for all to enjoy ... Sledgerogue, Loch, and myself created Benevolence out of need for the server not just ourselves.
This is another falsehood, as Sledge (Bene's primary leader and founder) has openly admitted the true purposes of Bene: revenge against Pride (the details are not for me to share), and betterment of himself (as he cannot solo bosses and no Union clan will accept him). Breaking promises, not upholding bargains, Bene's leadership has proven themselves active and vile in their interactions with Taranis' leaderships, instead of assuming the laid back, mature role that is portrayed in Chromis' post.
no corrupt leaders hiding drops and selling them on level 1 characters that is rampant at other clans on Taranis... We wanted a healthier, more fun, and less corrupt server... Why do clan banks run by corrupt people even exist?...
One of Bene's primary claims is the Union clans are corrupt. It can be seen in shouts, whispered with the rest of their recruitment speech, posted repeatedly on the forums...

Fact: NO current general of a Union clan has ever been found corrupt.

On almost every thread discussing the merits of Benevolence, "the corrupt Union generals" has come up, however NOT ONCE has an incident been cited.

NEVER.

I hope that is clear.

I am only fully knowledgeable with Aeon's points/drop distribution systems: our DL, EDL, and Raid point system records are freely available for any clanmember to cross check (the generals routinely cross check points as well), and we utilize automation to eliminate human error. Our members trust our generals (they received a 100% trust rating in an anonymous poll we conducted earlier this year), and I would not be in Aeon if otherwise.
Rotational end boss kills reward those who log in ONLY for end bosses the same chance at drops as those far more daily active players that log over 50 hours a week. That simply is illogical -- people who play more should inherently have a greater chance at more drops.
Well yes, if a Bene member does not show up for a Hrungnir kill are they able to roll for the drops? If not, then Bene is ironically guilty of their above accusation...

Aeon balances this by having DL/EDL points contribute to raid points, and allowing those who camp a boss' window to roll for drops (so those who kill DL/EDL but don't/can't attend raid kills can still get raid gear). Also, raid points and drop prices prevent quality drops being awarded to those who rarely log in and have not contributed.

Pride favors a bidding system, and does not require attendance to bid for drops.

Different clans have their own method of drop distribution. If Bene wants, they can give their drops to the first nooblet they see... No one method is forced.
The "Union" publicly declared war on freedom (Benevolence) and failed miserably at it -- resulting in some Union players quitting the game out embarrassment.
Actually, Bene officially declared war on Union. Union as a whole NEVER declared war on Bene.

Anticipating that Bene would attempt to twist an impending conflict to portray Bene as defensive, Union leaders specifically ignored Bene: intentionally not providing them reason to declare themselves victims.

Union members who have gone inactive since the conflict began primarily cite the Union/Bene drama as their reason for inactivity, not "embarrassment" of any sort.
Benevolence did not want to be involved in the fictitious rotational end boss scheme made up by Pride Aeon.
Incorrect: One of Bene's chief promises was an agreement to join raid boss rotations if gear extradition was abolished.

Gear extradition was abolished (not because of Bene however)... Bene then rejected raid rotations and suddenly changed their clan mission.
Benevolence went on to successfully convert the server from Rotations to Peaceful Kill on Sight.... There are no longer rotational kills on the server. The phrase "Who's turn is it in the rotation" simply doesn't exist anymore.
Another falsehood: rotations continue to exist and are upheld and followed by the Union clans... Bene is nowhere near converting the server.

I actually heard the phrase "Who's turn is it [in the rotation]?" two days ago in clan chat.
People like Regenlief who are very part time players are equipped with old and inaccurate information on daily life in the new Taranis... You have someone like Regen (nice guy btw) who logs once every blue moon but does nothing for the server in general except spread falsehoods in regards of Clan Benevolence... Other than that Regens activity like much of his clans leadership is spotty at best in gameplay. It's really not his fault that he's out of touch and people keep leaving his clan out of yearning for something better. If he logged more he would see rather than come up with posts on forums that are inaccurate.
Quite the opposite, I am heavily and actively involved with Aeon and Union leadership. I log multiple times weekly for bosses, general discussions with apprentices and friends, and other matters that require my presence, however devote the majority of my activity behind the scenes. I am more up-to-date regarding current Taranis events, interclan relations and policy, and the overall well-being of Taranis' endgame than Chromis can possibly be.

What I do not do is spend the majority of my online time in Farcrag doomsaying.
If a clan has the numbers, wins the lock, and kills then we are all about saying good fight if it's not us. If we do win then those at the battle share in the spoils, not left to sit and collect dust in some clan bank. We have rules against griefing (even though they do to us), and believe in being good sportsmen and women. It is a game after all. If they don't want to be good sports then that's on them.
Don't even try saying that Bene is completely 100% innocent from griefing... The leaders may not condone it, but it happens, and is noticed. Bene as a whole is in no way participating in the lovely sportmanship described.
Let's touch on this idea of boss rotation. So let's say Mordris spawns and Clan Pride wants to kill it. Nope! Not your turn pride even though you have the numbers to kill it at this moment. That belongs to Clan PD! Kill that and then all hell will break loose!! ... So why should a clan that can kill it at the time wait for some other to hopefully get the numbers? You guessed it! Control!! So that leaders can schedule their 4 devices to get to the boss and kill it, get points for their many alts, gear the hell outta those alts, and then tell their members that even after they use tons of pots, idols, and lixes that raid gear never belonged to them.
Boss rotations are designed to prevent the exact behavior Bene desires.

The vast majority of servers follow a "Dominant Clan, Rebellious Clan" system, where one clan dominates bosses and the rebellious clan is left with the scraps. If you are not in the dominant clan, or you don't like their leaders/distribution/systems, good luck getting gear... Often this turns to forums covered in squabbles, OTM complaints, and dissatisfaction from injustice.

Boss rotations allow clans to maintain their unique culture and playstyle without limiting their ability to kill bosses and gain gear. The concept is: if you can kill a boss, you deserve its drops just as much as the bigger clan.

These two claims are contradictory:
Sledgerogue, Loch, and myself created Benevolence out of need for the server not just ourselves. We wanted a healthier, more fun, and less corrupt server.
8. You must be in Clan Benevolence to roll for drops.
Bene markets themselves as a force for Taranis*, with benefits for everyone*, an underdog group striving to create equal opportunity for all*....

* = Only if you are in Bene...

Bene has never been about Taranis, it has never been driven by altruism... It originated as a safe haven for thieves and public nuisances harboring vengeance and dreams of power, and through impressive efforts has become what it is today. In the past, they upheld rolling rights for anyone on Taranis: if you showed up to help, you were allowed to roll. Not anymore...

While the merits of clan property, rotations, and server-governing philosophies can be debated, do not twist information.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Regen you and I clearly have different views of what took place and what is currently going on. I had one of your members from aeon ask me "what happened to all the activity?" To which I replied we just had 20 online and no raid boss we aiming after. We're just online. Leveling, hunting bosses, and having fun.
To call us vile is I guess your answer for me calling your leadership corrupt. Fine with me if we disagree there. Again, out of touch. You obviously don't know what we're offering since you routinely try to brainwash folks into thinking we're bad people. Just this week two very active decent players left your clan for us. One of them even gave you kudos regen for being so kind him. He then went on to talk about the brainwashing that occurred. Cut that out. Only reason I even posted on forums is because of your hate speech about us time and again. So I posted to set the record straight. I'll let the people of taranis decide who is for them and who is for themselves. Oh wait, they are doing that consistently.
Where ya been regen? I'm on and so are so many others, but you and many in your clan are absent, with us, or quit. I might see one or two here or there (I don't count Raven and his 30+ alts as any indicator your clan is doing well) Sorry if I don't count your weekly appearance at some raid boss as being active.
Nope sorry rotations may exist in your head but we killed 4 hrung, 3 aggy, a 215 6, necro, and despoiler. Where were ya after all those resets??
Wake up dude. The days of how you folks treated people has finally caught up with you.

Dragon if you come to Taranis and wanna enjoy a game how it's meant to be played we welcome you here at benevolence, hi my name is mrjohnnydepp 214 rogue of benevolence player since 2013.

We here at benevolence take a more reasonable approach to Celtic heroes gameplay. Lets start with dl (can only speak about past clans I have been a part of)
Benevolence dl/edl: we believe that if you come to bosses camp bosses lix during kills and are a active part of clan you should have a chance at any drop item gear ect as any other player including but not limited to leaders gens and guards.
How it works? You may ask, well we use a roll system. If there are more then 8 players we roll on the drops based on class level and participation. With that being said you wanna gear fast? Attend more. We also believe in free market wich means any drop item or gear you obtain BELONGS to you and you only not the clan benevolence. With a free market system you are able to buy sell trade and give drops at your leisure. Making for a fun fast gearing experience!
Aeon dl edl protocols: in aeon you camp for and attend kills for "points" these points are acquired by killing and reporting boss downs through a google spreadsheet and monitored by a small group of gens. Each price requires points and some prices require a certain amount of snorri /sreng kills, also require 10 levels higher then quest level. If someone is more active and can spend days on at a time and or use alts they can stay ahead in points and will receive gear first. That being said long lines form for dl and edl peices. Gens also have access to points systems and have been know to tamper when needed. Meaning you can expect to wait awhile for any gear.

None is perfect I just believe we have a more straightforward gearing process with equality for all based on hard work and clan participation.

Now endgame, if you don't already know endgame consists of: aggy hrung necro mord proto base proto prime and gelebron.
Benevolence take on endgame, same as before you attend you lix u participate and listen to leads of raid you get to roll on drops. Simple easy effective.. benevolence gets nearly all aggys hrungs and most of necro (when not griefed) and get a few mords when she spawns at certain times of the day. We are working towards dominating tower endgame too as our family grows.
Aeons endgame: Aeon uses a separate point sheet for endgame wich consists of edl dl % of points and endgame points mixed. You camp window of the boss (up to 50hrs) and wait for spawn, when it spawns you call clan and or union clans to assist kill (since many of aeons are one or two chars alts) if they happen to get lock and kill you record turn in drops and get your points. But like dl and edl if there are players ahead of you you just have to wait and miss any chance at drop you like.. also spreadsheet is monitored and tweaked in gens favor (when I was in clan gens stayed at 1.5k points or higher) meaning they can quick buy any drop from these bosses. Prices vary from expensive to expensive asf (5-10bosses for cheapest item) and you have to wait for a gen to deal with your purchase of gear from clan bank.. in return it's not actually yours just on loan and must be returned if ever asked or if you depart from clan.

Anyway that's all I have for now, but I sincerely hope you choose what's best for your own personal needs and remember the number one clan on Taranis welcomes you! (At lvl 160)

Dragon I sincerely hope this information helps you choose a clan on Taranis! We hope to see you in game! Remember I'm mrjohnnydepp if you need anything feel free to line pm forum pm or mail in game. Welcome to Taranis!

I was in pride within my first month of playing. Chromis was actually the one to recruit me. Everything I accomplished was with the help of Pride and it's members. My last year or so in pride, I was an active guardian. I had the same mindset that the union shares regarding Benevolence. What it stood for, the behavior and actions of its members. I wanted them gone. It got to the point that I no longer enjoyed playing the game because I would see the clan names above the head of its members. I saw them as an infestation within Taranis.

Eventually I had a falling out with Pride. As well as real life problems of which are no importance to my point. I left pride and went solo. I then decided I was done with the game entirely, but was curious as to just how this savage group of troublemakers behaved amongst themselves. I spoke with leadership shortly, just to weigh their views about me. After briefly talking with them I decided I wanted to see firsthand how they worked, with no intention of continued playing. They welcomed me with open arms.

I could not have been more wrong about Benevolence. Where were all the troublemakers? The griefers? The players just out to destroy the server or the union? Yes there are a few hotheaded clannies, but find me a clan that doesn't have at least a handful of members that are hard to deal with.

After some time in bene, I asked sled and chrom why they hadn't tried to recruit me at some point. I don't remember their exact response, but in short they told me I wasn't ready. And they were right. I had the mindset that they (Benevolence) were the scum of Taranis. It is clear most of union still feels that way about them. However, the ones that don't have those views are the ones slowly switching over or contemplating joining. I feel there would be many others that are more than willing to join, if it wasn't for the fact that within the union, your name is tarnished the second you have Benevolence above your head.
225 Rogue
Taranis

Hello, my name is DarkDruid67

I'm a level 221 Druid and Clansmen of Benevolence

The first clan I joined was Non Existents, when I was a low level. From all the "virtues of Pride" I was told about, it had always been a dream to join Pride. Upon joining Pride, I was level 140. I received my first gear package at 170, from Ying (One of my fav people in Pride by far). However when I got higher up, I felt cheated many, many times, for the amount of work I did. I missed 1-3 Skains throughout the entire event, yes, I set timers to wake up at night. I ended up with a skain spirit seed set, not a Shrivewood. I always had tried to be a 24/7 active player, in the end I got them OP Grand Necro rings. Now for me this isn't about gear, for me it's about a clan in which I can have fun in. In Pride all of this cheating and feeling cheated restricted me from that, it was constant stress over nothing. I too had biased opinions against Benevolence, like Spectral. But I too decided to try it out. Nobody really recruited me to Pride, except I had made plans to take a few friends with me to Benevolence, and I had been harassed in a very "mysterious" way for doing that. Literally pounded with a bunch of weird riddles all hinting "Someone thinks the grass is greener on the other side" the person that did that gets kudos for me joining Benevolence. Don't get me wrong though, Pride has A LOT of very very good people. Very nice people. But the clan wasn't for me. I made a decision to join Benevolence, it started out slow, but soon it was full scale growth of a new clan. I loved it, good people, freedom, no stress over drops. Everyone that was there had a fair chance at winning drops. I hated myself for my biased opinion, Benevolence for me was like finding a pot of gold. The clan is just amazing in every way, the leaders too. Everyone has their choice on what clan they want to join, not everybody makes the best choice. My first choice was Pride, but my second choice, Benevolence is the clan I love and intend to stay in till the end, I've been here 8-9 months now, and the game is all that more enjoyable.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis