Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Introduce myself!

Hello, my name is Save Lives, I am a new Druid to the game and it placed me on Taranis, only been playing a few weeks now, just level 90. I've really enjoyed myself on the game and hope to see a lot of you ingame :). I have joined the clan Peon and they have been extremely helpful and knowledgable.

If you are in the level range of 90ish then hit me up so we can level together!

And if anyone has any insight on Druid stats/skills please give your input, the more different opinions I have the better I can adjust my own play style :)

Re: Introduce myself!

Hey Save! Welcome to Taranis!

I recommend this build to Druids around your level:

Stats: half in Focus, half in Vitality

Skills: Lightning Strike, Strangling Vines, Shield of Bark, and Nature's Touch. If you have rings that add to those skills, subsidize until you max them all. So.. If you have a ring that adds +3 to Lightning Strike, only place 22 points in Lightning Strike so the skill is maxed at 25/25 and you gain 3 extra skill points. Once all four of those skills are maxed, starting raising them above the 25/25 mark.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact me!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Sounds good!! I've been just adding them into whatever, I have like 100 put into strength and 50 into dexterity, I assumed to level up good enough that some auto attack points and defence would be helpful. I also been using this double attack skill I found recently while attacking level 80s.

I'll have to redo my stats the next time i come across a chance to redo my stats.

Hey Save! Welcome to Taranis!

I recommend this build to Druids around your level:

Stats: half in Focus, half in Vitality

Skills: Lightning Strike, Strangling Vines, Shield of Bark, and Nature's Touch. If you have rings that add to those skills, subsidize until you max them all. So.. If you have a ring that adds +3 to Lightning Strike, only place 22 points in Lightning Strike so the skill is maxed at 25/25 and you gain 3 extra skill points. Once all four of those skills are maxed, starting raising them above the 25/25 mark.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact me!
Nerdddddd.. Jk, Regen knows everything about level 50 builds :P

Although.. Wouldn't auto build last good till lvl 100, then a 1/3 vit and 2/3 focus with basic dps till 160, followed by a melee till 200 and then full focus to 220? That's what I find best. Skill sets varied for me all the time, depended on levelling situation
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Great thank you also for the help Dark. I have been duoing with a rogue friend but eventually I will have to pass her since I am much more active than her but it seems to be working for now, I go full DPS and so is she as a rogue we kill things quickly enough, but by the end of this week I'll be level 100+ so I'll have to find a new build and hopefully new leveling partner as I make a huge level gap between us.

I guess I'll have to make my build around which items I can afford at level 100, luxury items are expensive!!

Great thank you also for the help Dark. I have been duoing with a rogue friend but eventually I will have to pass her since I am much more active than her but it seems to be working for now, I go full DPS and so is she as a rogue we kill things quickly enough, but by the end of this week I'll be level 100+ so I'll have to find a new build and hopefully new leveling partner as I make a huge level gap between us.

I guess I'll have to make my build around which items I can afford at level 100, luxury items are expensive!!
PM me
On line@ a_s_dd I can help you with any build at any time :)
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Although.. Wouldn't auto build last good till lvl 100, then a 1/3 vit and 2/3 focus with basic dps till 160, followed by a melee till 200 and then full focus to 220? That's what I find best. Skill sets varied for me all the time, depended on levelling situation
Auto builds are not really good unless you have great lux and old event gear, things Save does not have. Hence the advantage of a spell-based build.

A Bark/Touch/Strike/Vines build works great all the way to/through level 120.. Those skills are still the core of my level 220+ build! Level 50? Save was ~90 when he made this post.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Auto builds are not really good unless you have great lux and old event gear, things Save does not have. Hence the advantage of a spell-based build.

A Bark/Touch/Strike/Vines build works great all the way to/through level 120.. Those skills are still the core of my level 220+ build! Level 50? Save was ~90 when he made this post.
Boooo you killed my joke :P hehe
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis