Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Taranis Buy/Sell App: LINE

Hey if you want to look out for things to buy or Taranis or perhaps sell your own things, get the IOS application called LINE!

Add my ID: njk23

And my name is JayNightBlade and I will be more than happy inviting you to our many buy/sell group chats! :mrgreen:
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*
hmu on line id: njk23

Re: Taranis Buy/Sell App: LINE

You sure? Iam pretty sure people left the last line buy-sell-trade because I was selling items on it that they didn't approve of me selling..... I still think a moderator should sticky a trade/but/sell post for us on taranis.
Tanaris - Rogue - lvl211+ - Hamwallett "retired"
Rose - Druid - lvl1+ - MissBlack '"Main"

You sure? Iam pretty sure people left the last line buy-sell-trade because I was selling items on it that they didn't approve of me selling..... I still think a moderator should sticky a trade/but/sell post for us on taranis.
There really isn't enough traffic on this board to warrant the need - most folks use Line. We have the Taranis-wide Buy and Sell page and the Taranis Non-Blackmarket Buy and Sell.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

There really isn't enough traffic on this board to warrant the need - most folks use Line. We have the Taranis-wide Buy and Sell page and the Taranis Non-Blackmarket Buy and Sell.
Ok what about all the items that I want to sell to players on other servers and this being the forums and the place to find those players? Did it not take more time for you to reply why not to sticky then it would have taken to do it?

I mean it's a simple request many other servers have similar sticky posts. I think as a moderator or whatever, this would be a simple *ok click done* type thing. Can you just not make excuses and do it since it won't hurt anything?

Or are you not going to because I have brought it up multiple times and you dislike me? If so please put your personal feeling aside and sticky a buy/sell/trade post reguardless if you think forum traffic warrants it because your the one with the power to do so. Having that power gives you the responsibility to serve those on the forums and it seems like a simple and harmless enough request.

I want a Taranis Buy/Sell/Trade lost stickied to the top. Never know maybe Taranis forums would have more traffic if people had a reason to go there? Just sticky a post for all ingame items reguardless of personal beliefs over what market they fall into.

And if Reggie won't stick a post for me and others to use then will somebody with the power to do so do it? Pigman? Isn't he Taranis admin or moderator or something? Anyone willing to do something for this capitalist rogue of a forum troll? Anyone?
Am I so wrong for asking this? Is this bad? Or..... Badong?
Tanaris - Rogue - lvl211+ - Hamwallett "retired"
Rose - Druid - lvl1+ - MissBlack '"Main"

I am a Guide, not an admin. I am unable to sticky threads. Pigman cannot sticky threads either.. You would have to talk to Muldar.

If you are looking to sell items to people on other servers, please visit their respective server board.

The purpose of those threads is to act as a market place for servers where the forums is a primary medium of server communication, and as such Buy/Sell threads easily get lost. As Taranis does not exhibit such a volume of posts, there is not really a need for a stickied thread for 1-3 people to post their wares. If you want a threa near the top, post your buyings and sellings - it will remain at the top 3 for a long time!

It has already been made clear that Line is used for our marketplace, and people wishing to join the other 120 people on that board can do so easily.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!