Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Value of old items...

Ok CH players, so I've noticed a trend in the Taranis world regarded to the value of old fashion sets, charms, and items within the last cpl yrs and just wondering if anyone else notices that many of these items are getting more and more rare to find. These items may be even hard to sell because of how they get lost over time, which makes their value more. I think that when I see a crazy high price when someone is selling something Im kind of understanding why and am ok with it. What are thoughts on how items are priced as time goes along? Should they stay the same, should the go up tremendously? Ultimately I guess it's all up to buyers and sellers
Last edited by Unelanunhi on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Value of old items...

I personally price items at the value I would want to sell it for, not at the market value. If someone doesn't pay the price I see fit, I'll just wait a few events! Of course as time continues items will be lost through collectors and inactives, however being someone who has quite a few relics it is tempting to hold onto them knowing their rarity and value will only increase.. Which in itself only further drives up the value.

If we assume the proportion of inactive players is similar across CH (so the rankings can be used to determine population), Taranis actually has 36% more players than the average iOS server!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Rare items will always have big swings in price. Semi rare maybe a little more steady as there might be comparable sales.

Ultimately there is no sale unless someone is willing to sell at a price and another is willing to buy at the same price.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I do think it damages the ch economy at the moment. Although it's a common thing that a rare item that you can't get any more rises in value. Apparently shop prices join in on this. If you are a long term player you might have noticed that for example mounts have gone up from 50k to a few mill. (Shop prices)
This however I think is something that should not have happened. There is a need for a gold drain but this plan to increase shop prices for items hurt the average players.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server