Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Seriously what's the point?

Aeon/pride have been ksing bene members in order to disband the clan benevolence.
Aeon/pride members have been grieving our bossing : long shot over bolas, higher level bolas overriding our 43 bolas chain, and bosses have been rooted in order to wipe dps teams.
Our lower levels have been targeted and ksed.
Trash talk has occurred, and even led two of our players to quit temporarily. I have seen many forms of trash talk in ch but I don't lie when I say this was the WORST.

We like pointing fingers at eachother about who's doing all the bad stuff. Why don't we do something good? It shouldn't be hard to come to a no grief agreement. Nexus was basically the same player base as bene and they kept inter-clan agreements. I don't know if FFA or rotations are chasing people away but this grieving certainly is. Let's look at the bigger picture. This is a game and people pay money for lixes, in a way ksing lixes is like pouring mud all over someone's car after they've just washed it.

Aeon/pride members have been grieving our bossing : long shot over bolas, higher level bolas overriding our 43 bolas chain, and bosses have been rooted in order to wipe dps teams.
I spoke to moomoo (an Aeon gen) and neither of us have heard of such actions by Aeon members. Griefing is not ok, so as I said before please let me know when it occurs.
We like pointing fingers at eachother about who's doing all the bad stuff. Why don't we do something good? It shouldn't be hard to come to a no grief agreement.
No clan, rebellious or not, should engage in griefing. Such actions throw away all moral integrity in a pitiful fit. FFA is one thing, but resorting to the repeated and intentional unlocking of a boss is outside the realm of warfare. That should be expected by all combatants, in every conflict.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I didn't deny anything that you said even though I didn't see it. I was actually at the 205 6 and 200 6 and I know these instances very well because it was my bolas that was being sabatoged. One gen does not know all, and I don't think the people who was doing this will come forward, I won't tell you who did it either. I would tell you that it was only my second day in bene when your gen tried to ks my lix but you probably wouldn't believe me about that either. However I will still push for the non grief agreement, in fact it should benefit you guys more since you guys don't grief anyways right?

I would tell you that it was only my second day in bene when your gen tried to ks my lix but you probably wouldn't believe me about that either.
I believe that - Clansmembers and Generals alike are warranted to ks Benevolence (and only Benevolence) elixirs.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

If Aeon and Pride wanted to, we could camp every boss and lock fight them on spawn and completely block out all other clans.
But we choose not to.

If we wanted to, we could enforce a "with us or against us" doctrine forcing other clans to join us if they wanted to gain DL, EDL, or Raid drops, inhibiting a variety of clan cultures on the server.
But we choose not to.

We could keep the current system but not allow others to join it, but we choose not to. We could blacklist players left and right as we felt like it, but we choose not to. We could maintain a monopoly on trade, bosses, and levels, preventing any outsiders from happily experiencing the game, but we choose not to.

70% of the characters over level 210 are in those two clans, and instead of hoarding all to ourselves we encourage other clans to grow and take a share equal to Aeon and Pride's. Paradogz and Nirvana have the same rights as Aeon and Pride: they can camp and participate in mixed DL/EDL boss kills or claim them for their clan, they can kill raid bosses as often as Aeon and Pride do, and if they feel strong enough they can start killing the next one up. We prefer peace to war, and want every clan to have the ability to grow and develop a unique culture in the game.

It is wonderful not having to camp a raid boss with a multi-day window, it is wonderful to be able to schedule kills for times when the great majority of your clan can participate, where point systems can use numbers that accurately reflect kills-to-drops averages, and this ability to communally agree to relax and not base this game around stress has two effects: a close-knit and vibrant community, and long-lasting players. If you look at the global rankings, Taranis has 36% more characters level 220+ than the average iOS server. We have structured Taranis to not be a large time-commitment, allowing all sort of people from all sort of occupations to participate, and for years we have prospered as a result.

Benevolence could join this, they could kill Hrungnir and Aggragoth and Mordris, and would quite honestly receive far more drops than their current status (they try to ks Hrungnir, but fail moreso than succeed). Sacrificing your stolen raid gear for the ability to join camp groups and kill raid bosses just as often as the other clans? As pigman said, you guys are just screwing yourselves over by not joining the rotations.
I find your wording quite funny. Actually you guys WONT let anyone inrotation, even if they didnt steal gear.

Because 2 people decided to leave the clan (both being active, multi hour camping, in the clan for YEARS. One of the people who toom some gear was. Pride GENERAL who felt dishonored and betrayed a
So he left......would you then give your stuff back after investing yrs helpi g the very people?
Pride has made it a rule not only do you have to turn back in your gear, you somehow have to convince everyone in your clan to do the same.

So please stop the "you guys could be in rotation crap". Every 3 days , the "UNION" says we attemptrd to KS "their" RAID BOSSES. Whos oppressin who here fellas? On top of that you preach and enforce your personal grudges and FORCE your members to not trade, associate or grp with anyone from Bene? Thats like uncle sam telling me who i can talk to in school.

You guys even have made a 3 clan hrung spawn camping watch spreadsheet rotation to earn "extra points". Sounds like brown nosing for the generals personal problems to me.

Myself being ex general of pride, and former aeon member, and knowing 5 years of server history gives le a unique perspective. Idk if you want to have your little rotation or whatever, but the hypocricy shown by the "UNION" is pathetic, And i will not tolerate a clan who says who i can/cant associate with in my pixelated ch world.

I remain friends with Bene. It's a game I don't care what side you choose.

As to trading and grouping. No I will not trade with Bene members and I don't group them. This does not limit my individual game play in any way.

As for personal grudges I have played several MMO games and all of them had human personality conflicts which naturally come out in the game. I would say it's exaggerated in the game. Since if we treated each other in a similar manner in RL people would walk away or kill each other.

I read these posts and I never really understand what point is being made. You choose to go your own way and fight the system. Do it! Naturally you will get resistance to change and you must overcome it.

I wish Bene and the Union the best of luck and I look forward to continued trash talking / ks / griefing etc...

War ain't pretty and like it or not rules get broken on both sides.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

Actually you guys WONT let anyone inrotation, even if they didnt steal gear.
Like who? Nirvana is planning to join the Aggy rotation, beyond that there have been no clans asking to join rotations.
Because 2 people decided to leave the clan (both being active, multi hour camping, in the clan for YEARS. One of the people who toom some gear was. Pride GENERAL who felt dishonored and betrayed a
So he left......would you then give your stuff back after investing yrs helpi g the very people?
He agreed to return his raid gear, and then did not return his raid gear. Perhaps he could have worked it out with Pride so his gear was no longer clan property (as I believe Chromis did), and perhaps he still can. Not liking a clan is no excuse to not uphold a promise, especially one that affects an entire endgame clan.
Pride has made it a rule not only do you have to turn back in your gear, you somehow have to convince everyone in your clan to do the same.
I'm not sure what you mean here.. If you are talking about being allowed in camp groups and boss rotations, Benevolence will not be allowed to join rotations or camp groups until all characters in Benevolence with stolen raid gear return that gear to the clan it came from.
On top of that you preach and enforce your personal grudges
What does that even mean? Enforcing a grudge?
and FORCE your members to not trade, associate or grp with anyone from Bene? Thats like uncle sam telling me who i can talk to in school.
I do not know about Pride and Para, but Aeon does not force their members to engage in ksing or upholding sanctions against Benevolence. It is allowed and encouraged, but not forced. That is made clear.
You guys even have made a 3 clan hrung spawn camping watch spreadsheet rotation to earn "extra points". Sounds like brown nosing for the generals personal problems to me.
Yes, in order to reward those who dedicate hours to camping raid windows (which we rarely had to do in the past, a big bonus of having rotations), some clans may offer incentives for their members to camp. However, the "3 clan hrung spawn camping watch spreadsheet rotation to earn 'extra points' " is more misinformation: to my knowledge there is no interclan coordination for camping raid bosses, much less a spreadsheet for continuous camping slots consisting of players from all three clans.

Also, how does creating a camping infrastructure have anything to do with "brown nosing for the generals personal problems"? We camp so we can kill the boss and get gear, there is no misaligning of individual incentives there.
i will not tolerate a clan who says who i can/cant associate with in my pixelated ch world.
We do not care who you associate with. We do care that many Benevolence members stole gear from Pride/Aeon/Para, are ksing bosses, and are spreading lies about our conduct, members, and culture to try and create instability.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Rave,

You know i like you man, but how in any way am I/we ksing anything?

The alternative to not trying to lock hrung when he spawns is sitting there and watching him die to you guys.

How is my playing the game considered ksing? The griefing thing is diff ofc,' and I strive to not engage in that activity. KILL STEALING, directly Implies you have ownership of the boss in the first place, which obviously no clan has, but the union thinks it does.

Why do you guys come and complain about everything we do on forums? Is this resolving anything at all other than starting new fights that are unnecessary.. Keep it civil y'all