Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Seriously what's the point?

I could say many people join YOUR clan just to disrupt my clans gameplay. What if server was FFA before? And now it's the war for rotations and first 8 groups? You can't deny the de-humanization, bene memembers have long been portrayed as vile beasts. Thieves, scammers, idiots. Also we've been said to be impulsive, which might be true but remember it is a video game. As soon as I left pride so many lies were fed to the clansman to cover-up. And don't tell me this is only in pride, mr p is the biggest example of this although in the process he only proves himself to be the above.

I won't pretend to care about the dehumanizing. As I said there is a block button.

I don't personally have problems with players as it's a game. You don't like the way other clans play on the server don't play with them.

People have personalities and not everyone gets along. That's not really a big issue to me I just move on.

Spit
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I don't mind if Bene has scammers, I don't mind if Bene's members are impulsive, I don't mind how kind or vile Bene's members are.

I do care that many of Bene's members stole raid gear and actively refuse to return it, and that many Benevolence members ks and grief raid bosses.
I could say many people join YOUR clan just to disrupt my clans gameplay.
I believe that to be true - Benevolence has quite the negative reputation, and a substantial volume of the recent recruits joined Aeon to help fight Benevolence.
mr p is the biggest example of this although in the process he only proves himself to be the above.
If MrP verbally harasses a member in Benevolence, please screenshot and let me know so I can speak with him, as I have done with others. Aeon allows its members to ks Benevolence, however verbal harassment is going too far.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I won't pretend to care about the dehumanizing. As I said there is a block button.

I don't personally have problems with players as it's a game. You don't like the way other clans play on the server don't play with them.

People have personalities and not everyone gets along. That's not really a big issue to me I just move on.

Spit
I was talking about the way a clan is run. I would have stayed in pride if it was all about personalities.

The only thing you people can hold against us is the fact that many of us kept gear or "stole". It's a cycle, Aeon/pride see themselves as a civilized community but they see bene as untamed savages. Bene sees pride/aeon as corrupt and patriotic clans. And they see themselves as freedom fighters, people who want to have fun etc.. It will always be like this.

The only thing you people can hold against us is the fact that many of us kept gear or "stole".
Gear isn't the only thing..
- Verbal harrassment of players both ingame and on Line
- KSing of quest mobs, elixirs, and bosses
- Intentional grieifing of Necro (dragging spirits and staying in AoE range) and Mordris (dragging trolls) despite warnings
- Threatening/KSing a low level clan (levels 40-150) affiliated with Aeon, causing its shutdown
- Repeated sharing of misinformation and false accusations via forums and ingame
Bene sees pride/aeon as corrupt and patriotic clans.
Speaking of which, I have yet to hear of an example where Aeon's leadership has been corrupt.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

The only thing you people can hold against us is the fact that many of us kept gear or "stole".
- Intentional grieifing of Necro (dragging spirits and staying in AoE range) and Mordris (dragging trolls) despite warnings
- Threatening/KSing a low level clan (levels 40-150) affiliated with Aeon, causing its shutdown
- Repeated sharing of misinformation and false accusations via forums and ingame
Speaking of which, I have yet to hear of an example where Aeon's leadership has been corrupt.
I can throw the exact same accusations against aeon and pride excluding the necro part. Instead at raged edl we have people longshot or rooting. At 180 snorri got rooted and wiped most of our dps team.

Ladyinred was in leadership for how long? Why was she deranked?

Ladyinred was in leadership for how long? Why was she deranked?
LadyInRED has been gone for a year and a half now, far before the rise of Benevolence. Upon exposure of long-term fraud she was demoted from a leadership position, and has rarely logged in since.

However, despite its history, that would be an example of when a member of Aeon's leadership has been corrupt. Thus, I rephrase the statement to better suit Benevolence's common claim that Aeon;s leadership is corrupt:

I have yet to hear of an example where a current member of Aeon's leadership has been exposed as corrupt yet continued to remain in a position of power.
I can throw the exact same accusations against aeon and pride excluding the necro part.
When did Aeon and Pride ks and threaten low-level clans, forcing their disbandment?
When did Aeon and Pride repeatedly share misinformation and false accusations towards Benevolence via the forums?
When did Aeon and Pride grief Mordris? Benevolence has never achieved lock on Mordris..

I am aware that verbal harassment (beyond the general trash-talking) exists, however when it is reported I speak to my clannies and sort it out. The same goes with boss griefing, however I have never been notified of such an incident.. If Aeon members are purposefully griefing bosses, please record the date; time; perpetrators; a description of what occurred, and speak to me.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn