Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Message for Taranis players!

I would like to hear what this future looks like? I see your future as: no clan can book a raid time, so many clannies in all clans will miss out on that experience as they r at school, work, different times zone when boss pops. And not only will we all have to perma camp during a two day spawn window if we want a chance to kill, but we have to kill right away (not giving all in our clan an opportunity) or it will be kill stole by Benevolence (the opposite of being benevolent). You are ready to pull adds, and ks and that is fun for you. Yet you cry foul when we play by your non-rule format. Contradict much? What are you complaining about? Things are already as you wish? Chaos. Enjoy

Lol this world is so broken, gl to all of you survivors
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I have never seen peace offered. What I have seen is that in the other forms of Benevolence (Equilibrium and wasn't there another?), is that although u said u didn't want rules--u would complain about rules being broken. For instance, how can anyone kill steal you if you don't believe in any rules? The truth is you just want to pick and choose rules that benefit yourselves. If you don't believe in Major Boss rotation times between clans able to kill them, then how can we let you into rotation. Keeping gear from clans that had rules you agreed to by joining and staying... How can you be trusted at all?

Loan Sharks...