Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The TRUTH about Taranis

The TRUTH about Taranis.
-------------
I've made this post to expose the real and utterly atrocious truth about Taranis.
----------
(Note)
I started back in 2011. So you can know I've had like what? Now coming to be up to almost 5 years of experience. This is all going be some real and brutal truth. Okay, here goes.

Taranis is run by two major clans. The first is named Pride, the second Aeon. Now, let me clear things up. The majority of the people in these clans are not bad... HOWEVER. There are a few bad cookies and control freaks. Let me begin. NEW GAMERS. when you start here, you are probably expecting what most gamers would, you will work towards lvling and get stronger. You won't expect much rules, and you will feel that you can do whatever you want.
( ITS A GAME - we are behind the controller, we usually always do what we want) - this doesn't mean act like you are the unfathomable and become mean to everyone. But it does mean; buy, sell, kill and group who you want.
Guess what sugar? WRONG. This server; you can't do what you want, you can't sell what you want and you can't buy what you want. Certain items can't be sold here (DL, EDL, Aggy drops, Mordris drops, Necro drops, Hrung drops, lvl 180 and up event boss drops and the list goes on and on ) Can you believe that!? If you do buy or sell any of these items, you get what we call here "Blacklisted" which means they banned you from the endgame clans (Pride and Aeon) So basically your screwed out of getting anything good out of the game, the highest gear that you need, want. And you may ask yourself "Why? Why can't this stuff be sold?" And the answer is its 'Clan Property'- like WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? WHAT!! LOL. You be spending money on restoration pots, and resurrection idols just to stay alive at these bosses. You wake up, at a certain time just to even be at the boss! So your like up at 6am killing a boss, feeling tired, using your restos and idols ( that you bought with your hard earned money) hating the idiot who scheduled the boss so damn early, and then when the boss is down. Your like, okay cool. But no it doesn't stop there!!! You think you're having a bad day but it just gets worse!
These clans (Pride and Aeon) have a points system , now don't even get me started on it. Like 100 - 1000+ points for one item, and you have to roll for it. Well you think "Eh, it's not that bad, I can work for those points." DAMN WILL YOU EVER BE WRONG!! YOU ARE PRACTICALLY PICKING COTTON FOR THESE POINTS OKAY!! Take you weeks just to get enough for one item!! Hahahaha!! Like whaaaat oh Cmon! And it doesn't even cut it darling!! Because after you get the item LOL IT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU. It's 'clan property.'
For those sitting there scratching there heads wondering, what's that mean; it means, when you decide "Eh, im bored of this clan." And you're ready to up and leave, you must give back EVERYTHING, that is labeled 'clan property' to one of the Generals in the clan. YEAH LOL. SO YOU'RE BUSTING YOUR ASS OFF HERE, YOU'RE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED GOLD JUST TO HELP AT THE BOSSES, THEN ALL THOSE WEEKS OF CAMPING AND BOSS FIGHTING FOR POINTS!!! JUST FOR IT TO ALL BE TAKEN AWAY RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HANDS!!! LMFAO. Yea darling, that's what 'Clan Property' is. Now you're probably thinking "WHAT!? I HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK!?" well that's what a lot of people thought!! But oh darling listen it's what they call "FAIR" LMFAO. Yea. You got the right. You got screwed out of drops for making your own decisions. (Leaving). And that's how they have the chain around most people's neck.
People are afraid to leave clan after they join, because there precious drops will be taken away. Some people have to spend the rest of the Celtic Life there, stuck to one clan, cause if they leave, basically half there gear gets taken away. So now they are stuck in a clan they don't even like; and forced to put up with rules they view is a load of none sense. BUT NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING. People have tried to here, they've tried to tell people, and promote a change, but you know what happened!? The power hungry people put a stop to it, because they know, if the rules change, they won't be fed off a silver platter anymore.
The people who tried promoting change, guess what happened to them!? They got 'Black Listed'. And you think "Eh, so what, that doesn't mean anything." well it does here. Because people are to afraid to stand up and work together, they turn there heads and look away because they are merely afraid to get blacklisted to. No one bats an eye for the person who got 'blacklisted' for trying to stand up and say something. They know if they do they will most likely get kicked from clan and forced to return 'clan property'. Well you think "Well if I got kicked, I'd just keep the property" well you can't cause then you get labelled 'Scammer' and then boom, you're blacklisted!.
Oh and hey they take your gear away and put it in a bank or give to someone else. Not like they needed it anyways. Then bank is full of stuff, so much gear collecting dust, they literally just horde everything. Lol but they they will say 'we take back gear cause we need it to keep clan strong and there's no use for it for you outside of clan. That you would be crippling the clan if you take it with you' LMFAO - YET YOU HAVE A BANK FULL OF DROPS COLLECTING DUST.
Now none of what I told you even sums up Taranis!! Lol they have boss rotations, meaning, you don't have any competition what so ever. The Clans ( Aeon and Pride) rotate bosses, meaning they don't fight for lock battles, they just wait there turns and kill the bosses then wait for respawn and pass it on. ( no fun in a game - everyone likes to compete! That's why they even have rankings) but some think Eh, it's more civilized. Haha! Until you are bored out of your mind! Boom. Logic. Well there's other clans who get rotations to (Only Nexus and Paradogz) currently Paradogz just got hrung rotations - congrats Paradogz, love you mates. Anyways! Back to what I was saying. NO OTHER GROUPS OUT OF THE ONES IVE MENTIONED ABOVE CAN KILL THESE BOSSES. YOU MUST BE IN A ENDGAME CLAN TO EVEN KILL A HIGH LVL BOSS. AND IF YOU ATTEMPT TO KILL ANY OF THE BOSSES It's what we call 'Forbidden' if you and your group do, you get 'blacklisted' lmao. So yea. Seriously!? Like CMON!! The only boss that you have competition with that's FFA, is usually event bosses. But that's literally the only fun you get! Lol and im not even done I can write a whole book on this crap. You know the gold drops from the bosses, you have to give that to, because it's 'clan money' . Mhmm.
Well it doesn't stop there, moving on to grouping. Very recently a new clan that's building up to be a endgame clan, (Paradogz) have been doing DL and EDL, bosses, well they can't group anyone outside of clan, because (Pride and Aeon) told them they can't. They must do everything within clan. I believe they fear that Paradogz is getting so much stronger that they are now capable of or will soon be capable of changing this server around, so they try limit them to any help getting DL and EDL items. They don't want them to have access to it, it'll just make them stronger (Paranoia) lol. damn I had to say it no one else will! Anyways, Nexus, another great clan, has amazing people in it. Funny people, kind people. Well, they usually want to group Paradogz for DL and EDL bosses, but they can't anymore because (Pride and Aeon) won't allow it. Now you think eh, not that bad. Well. Forcing one clans rules onto another clan, isn't right. How is that fair!? You make a clan and you can't even have your own rules!! Just cause the person on the other side says you can't! Or else! - LIKE WHAT!?
I've watched people get alienated, watched people get pushed away, watched people get kicked out, watched people struggle to kill a boss simply cause they can't group outsiders, I've watched way to much nonsense happen on this server. Good people, pushed and kicked out of clans, courageous people seeking higher ground. High lvls treated like they don't mean anything. This is all a bunch of nonsense and it needs to stop. But no one will speak the truth.
No one bats an eye. No one says anything, no one try's to stand up for what is more fair or what seems more right. Simply cause 'it's the rule around here' and if you don't follow it you will get 'blacklisted'. People are afraid.
Well I am no longer afraid, I am not afraid to say that it is wrong, I am not afraid to stand up and tell everyone from the other servers the Truth. Im not afraid to let new players know that this is it, this is the crap you have to put up with. Im not afraid to be alienated, pushed out, kicked from clans, blacklisted. Im not afraid anymore. AND THE ONES FROWNING UPON THIS THINKING IM STUPID WELL YOU KNOW WHAT!? I do not care what you think. I am doing this for my fellow my outlaws, my dreamers, the alienated people, the believers and most of all THE NEW GAMERS. So boohoo cry me a river. It had to be said. ✌️
Now all I have is to wait for the hater comments and people trying to glorify the crap, sugar coat it so no one can see past it. WELL SOME OF US ARE NOT BLIND. Think deeply people. You've been putting up with way to much. You just are afraid to say it. And I can't wait till this lousy excuse of a server changes. Many people are easily brainwashed into believing this is the right way to go about things. That the server is fine. That the rules are fine. But they are either friends with enemy, or the enemy being fed off a silver platter. Lol. Open your eyes up people. ✌️ Peace.
P.S - there's still more to tell, I just feel like if I told you I'd be sitting here all day writing.
XD the account name I made so professional #Honesty

Re: The TRUTH about Taranis

@Seipper
Lolz is it when you spend your gold on lix, idols, resto pots. and then you have to roll for it and camp weeks for points to 'buy' the item. Yet it's not yours and all those points, all that time out of your day. XD and other servers I've been to its not the way it is here in Taranis. Durrrrrrr. Lolz they have lots of gear and a lot unused they not gonna suddenly cripple and the clan die without it. Too funny!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (64.25 KiB) Viewed 3346 times

This clan property rule seems to be here to stop people from leaving. Anything you earn by killing bosses belongs to you. Try raising your voice and ask for this system to be removed. If it doesn't work then take matters into your own hands, stop being anonymous and break these chains.

Quite a few people have been transferring out of Taranis to Gwydion and the stories I've heard haven't been pleasant. Is it true that the Chief, gens and guards get first pick on items?
Wattzon of Sulis

You kill the boss as a clan in order to make the clan stronger. 90% of endgame clans in the game have the 'clan property' rule.

Why the heck do you think it's okay to sell items that you worked as a clan to get?

The black listing thing is a little extreme though, I must admit. If a group wants to kill raid bosses, they should be able to. The rotation does seem very boring, competition is partly what makes the game fun.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

You kill the boss as a clan in order to make the clan stronger. 90% of endgame clans in the game have the 'clan property' rule.

Why the heck do you think it's okay to sell items that you worked as a clan to get?

The black listing thing is a little extreme though, I must admit. If a group wants to kill raid bosses, they should be able to. The rotation does seem very boring, competition is partly what makes the game fun.
It goes past this. Say you are in clan FunBunch and one of your members has, say, an aggy spear that they got from a friend who quit. Clans Pride and Aeon prohibit the member of clan FunBunch from selling this item to anyone, otherwise he gets blacklisted, and clan FunBunch better kick him out or else they are not allowed to attempt to kill any EDL or Raid bosses, or else everyone else in the clan gets blacklisted as well.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

You're right about not being able to sell clan gear. That's just selfish. But it's criminal that people have to return everything after leaving the clan. That just says that you do not own any item.
Wattzon of Sulis

I am not anonymous lmao I created the name Honesty, cause then we can go #Honesty for the win XD gawd im a nerd. Lol 0-0 it's Eld. Anyways where was I Legend I'll show you so much more stuff going on here in Taranis that is a load of nonsense. Just Line me lmao. To much people complaint and ranting but what I said XD people can be so touchy. WEAK MINDED PEOPLE. That is. :/ i forget my password earlier and I couldn't even log my account :,( but a good friend showed me how to reset so im back! :3 and for all you people trying to deny any of this this picture is for you.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (98.48 KiB) Viewed 3305 times

I would like to first point out that almost all top clans let you sell something if you already had it before joining clan or bought it with gold. It is only items that are earned bossing that are kept as clan property which makes your point incorrect. Second, either the clan has no clan property rules (again equilibrium) or the clan has rules. If you sell things when your clan has property rules it is simply wrong. Either join a clan like equilibrium used to be that is free for all drops or obey clan rules. If you sell items that why can't everyone? What makes you better than everyone else? This "truth" is a well known fact of being part of a clan.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

@Seipper
Lolz Mhmm k sure buddy keep believing that. You gotta face the truth though. Taranis is not fun anymore and it's basically killed with too many rules. You can keep living in your lala land but buddy Im already out. Packed and left a while ago. And im sure slowly people will leave to. It'll take time but haha that server is not fun. No competition what so ever or lock battles that are fun. Just atrocious XD haters gonna hate #honesty. Now gtfo :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 3264 times