Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Taranis introduce youselves

The taranis section of the forum is painfully inactive so I am hoping an introduce yourselves thread could help this forum section become more active.
I'll start. I started celtic heroes in late 2012 I beleive. I discovered Celtic heroes through research on Celtic mythology. I looked up Celtic gods read up on them, then looked up Celtic heroes and was surprised to find a game. I started celtic heroes in 2012. I poured my stat points into strength on my noobish mage because why not. In my early levels I met a few people I still know today. Some of the people I met were dustinnn, SwINDlE, nomiie, and many others. When I finally reached level 30 to start my duskshadow quest I decided I was going to cosplay duskshadow armor, but recently I decided to do magus instead and in doing that I met regenleif. I am not going to name the many people in my clan who are awesome, but just so many. I have met and freinded many aeon members as they are all nice people. I am now 123(leveling quite slow) and you can probably find me usually in castle or otherworld. I have been pretty much every type of mage in my celtic heroes time including, but not limited to fire, ice, fire ice hybrid, ice melee, fire melee. ice fire melee, pure melee etc. Finally for the nubs I am happy to help with quests and stuff as long as I am not actively doing something.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Re: Taranis introduce youselves

I don't think your gonna get this forum very active but you asked so here I am :)

I started playing on a different server a few years ago. I played a mage and a druid and got them both to 150 before the carrow update. At that time I deleted my main character and didn't log on again until May of this year. I decided to start out on a new server just to give a different experience. Since I had deleted my toon it really didn't matter much.

So here I am.
Spit

Previously Spitfire of Mabon
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis