Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#11
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:
Bruh this is trickle down for real tho hahahaha
Ain’t no way you got all them people lined up to vote either. Don’t lie to me homie. Bet it be like a couple of the clans on the server and now they think they bad, then they go and try runnin a free games server like they on some trip lol. You ain’t foolin no one my dude FR.
But seriously bro trickle down don’t work and you can’t keep feedin the mighty. You gonna ruin the server but before that you gonna ruin everyones game.
I gotta share this stuff with other servers because bruuuhhhhh this crazy lol


Just cause the concept is crazy doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, and sure if you mean trickle down by me winning a drop (equal chance to anyone else) I don’t need and passing to clannies for free it’s then it best kind of trickle down, and no anyone on Taranis can vote no matter your clan


Bruuuh why you rollin for something you don’t even need to pass to someone else?!? Hahaha your servers wack if that’s the kinda trickle economy ya got lol


Is helping clannies win gear bad too?
What’s you’re server and how does it work there
RegulusBlack 222

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#12
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:
Just cause the concept is crazy doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, and sure if you mean trickle down by me winning a drop (equal chance to anyone else) I don’t need and passing to clannies for free it’s then it best kind of trickle down, and no anyone on Taranis can vote no matter your clan


Bruuuh why you rollin for something you don’t even need to pass to someone else?!? Hahaha your servers wack if that’s the kinda trickle economy ya got lol


Is helping clannies win gear bad too?
What’s you’re server and how does it work there


You know that ain’t the issue with clannies don’t be puttin stuff where it don’t belong lol. But how you expect to roll for your people while they rollin for themselves? That’s backwards AF and ya know it. How you expect people just randomly join the game and get involved then throw these rules at them and be like “hey man this is what’s up. Either follow or gtfo.” Like none of ya made the game and now ya acting like the bosses of an entire server lol? Naaawww. You all smokin that good good or somethin. You not just breaking the basics each of ya throwing out common sense along with it an acting like it’s normal lol. Anyone with a brain gonna see thru this.

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#13
BasicallyLava wrote:You know that ain’t the issue with clannies don’t be puttin stuff where it don’t belong lol. But how you expect to roll for your people while they rollin for themselves? That’s backwards AF and ya know it. How you expect people just randomly join the game and get involved then throw these rules at them and be like “hey man this is what’s up. Either follow or gtfo.” Like none of ya made the game and now ya acting like the bosses of an entire server lol? Naaawww. You all smokin that good good or somethin. You not just breaking the basics each of ya throwing out common sense along with it an acting like it’s normal lol. Anyone with a brain gonna see thru this.

BasicallyLava wrote:Mod edit: Please be civil
142 Druid Sulis
122 Ranger fingal
92 Rogue Sulis

Image

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#14
HealsOfHell wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:You know that ain’t the issue with clannies don’t be puttin stuff where it don’t belong lol. But how you expect to roll for your people while they rollin for themselves? That’s backwards AF and ya know it. How you expect people just randomly join the game and get involved then throw these rules at them and be like “hey man this is what’s up. Either follow or gtfo.” Like none of ya made the game and now ya acting like the bosses of an entire server lol? Naaawww. You all smokin that good good or somethin. You not just breaking the basics each of ya throwing out common sense along with it an acting like it’s normal lol. Anyone with a brain gonna see thru this.

BasicallyLava wrote:Mod edit: Please be civil


Thought I was my bad homie

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#15
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:
Bruuuh why you rollin for something you don’t even need to pass to someone else?!? Hahaha your servers wack if that’s the kinda trickle economy ya got lol


Is helping clannies win gear bad too?
What’s you’re server and how does it work there


You know that ain’t the issue with clannies don’t be puttin stuff where it don’t belong lol. But how you expect to roll for your people while they rollin for themselves? That’s backwards AF and ya know it. How you expect people just randomly join the game and get involved then throw these rules at them and be like “hey man this is what’s up. Either follow or gtfo.” Like none of ya made the game and now ya acting like the bosses of an entire server lol? Naaawww. You all smokin that good good or somethin. You not just breaking the basics each of ya throwing out common sense along with it an acting like it’s normal lol. Anyone with a brain gonna see thru this.



Like I said what does your server use
RegulusBlack 222

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#17
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:
Is helping clannies win gear bad too?
What’s you’re server and how does it work there


You know that ain’t the issue with clannies don’t be puttin stuff where it don’t belong lol. But how you expect to roll for your people while they rollin for themselves? That’s backwards AF and ya know it. How you expect people just randomly join the game and get involved then throw these rules at them and be like “hey man this is what’s up. Either follow or gtfo.” Like none of ya made the game and now ya acting like the bosses of an entire server lol? Naaawww. You all smokin that good good or somethin. You not just breaking the basics each of ya throwing out common sense along with it an acting like it’s normal lol. Anyone with a brain gonna see thru this.



Like I said what does your server use


Lol hey man we ain’t talkin bout nothing but these rules. But I gotsta say we DEF don’t do whatever this is. You straight up abandoning the basics homie. Ain’t no reason you can give me that tell me it’s a good idea to keep lettin people roll on things they already got. Ya rule creators just taking over the auction house and got first dibs on every item in EG lol. That’s straight up trickle down. Can’t argue with the facts man. And naw I ain’t tryna be mean or nothin. Just can’t seem to figure this out for reaalllll lol

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#18
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:
You know that ain’t the issue with clannies don’t be puttin stuff where it don’t belong lol. But how you expect to roll for your people while they rollin for themselves? That’s backwards AF and ya know it. How you expect people just randomly join the game and get involved then throw these rules at them and be like “hey man this is what’s up. Either follow or gtfo.” Like none of ya made the game and now ya acting like the bosses of an entire server lol? Naaawww. You all smokin that good good or somethin. You not just breaking the basics each of ya throwing out common sense along with it an acting like it’s normal lol. Anyone with a brain gonna see thru this.



Like I said what does your server use


Lol hey man we ain’t talkin bout nothing but these rules. But I gotsta say we DEF don’t do whatever this is. You straight up abandoning the basics homie. Ain’t no reason you can give me that tell me it’s a good idea to keep lettin people roll on things they already got. Ya rule creators just taking over the auction house and got first dibs on every item in EG lol. That’s straight up trickle down. Can’t argue with the facts man. And naw I ain’t tryna be mean or nothin. Just can’t seem to figure this out for reaalllll lol


What don’t you get that it doesn’t matter if you been the level of a boss for a day or 3 years you still get an equal chance at the drop Lololl and rule creators is like 140 players in one board debating and suggesting rules and anyone can join we encourage new player to add there input.
RegulusBlack 222

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#19
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:

Like I said what does your server use


Lol hey man we ain’t talkin bout nothing but these rules. But I gotsta say we DEF don’t do whatever this is. You straight up abandoning the basics homie. Ain’t no reason you can give me that tell me it’s a good idea to keep lettin people roll on things they already got. Ya rule creators just taking over the auction house and got first dibs on every item in EG lol. That’s straight up trickle down. Can’t argue with the facts man. And naw I ain’t tryna be mean or nothin. Just can’t seem to figure this out for reaalllll lol


What don’t you get that it doesn’t matter if you been the level of a boss for a day or 3 years you still get an equal chance at the drop Lololl and rule creators is like 140 players in one board debating and suggesting rules and anyone can join we encourage new player to add there input.


Naw bruh I totally get what ya doin. It’s pretty much been detailed down to the trimmings haha. It’s the fact ya still ain’t seeing the Issue cuz you like the benefits of your manufactured rules. Don’t matter how many eg players made these rules. You can’t force nobody to do nothin and when you say they automatically gotta listen to YOUR rules or else? Bruh NAW. That ain’t gaming to game. That’s forcing peoples hand. And ya still haven’t told me how it’s fair to roll for your dudes? That’s straight cheatin anywhere else man lol come onnnnn. Lemme holler at ya real quick with what everyone in the planet does.
“Hey...is this an upgrade an can ya use it? Yeah? Ok roll.”
“Oh this ain’t an upgrade for anyone? Ok anyone who wants, roll.”
Ya know kinda like it’s supposed to be. Hope that helps

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#20
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:
Lol hey man we ain’t talkin bout nothing but these rules. But I gotsta say we DEF don’t do whatever this is. You straight up abandoning the basics homie. Ain’t no reason you can give me that tell me it’s a good idea to keep lettin people roll on things they already got. Ya rule creators just taking over the auction house and got first dibs on every item in EG lol. That’s straight up trickle down. Can’t argue with the facts man. And naw I ain’t tryna be mean or nothin. Just can’t seem to figure this out for reaalllll lol


What don’t you get that it doesn’t matter if you been the level of a boss for a day or 3 years you still get an equal chance at the drop Lololl and rule creators is like 140 players in one board debating and suggesting rules and anyone can join we encourage new player to add there input.


Naw bruh I totally get what ya doin. It’s pretty much been detailed down to the trimmings haha. It’s the fact ya still ain’t seeing the Issue cuz you like the benefits of your manufactured rules. Don’t matter how many eg players made these rules. You can’t force nobody to do nothin and when you say they automatically gotta listen to YOUR rules or else? Bruh NAW. That ain’t gaming to game. That’s forcing peoples hand. And ya still haven’t told me how it’s fair to roll for your dudes? That’s straight cheatin anywhere else man lol come onnnnn. Lemme holler at ya real quick with what everyone in the planet does.
“Hey...is this an upgrade an can ya use it? Yeah? Ok roll.”
“Oh this ain’t an upgrade for anyone? Ok anyone who wants, roll.”
Ya know kinda like it’s supposed to be. Hope that helps


Why let anyone roll when you can do it by class right drops to the right classes
RegulusBlack 222

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests