Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which pet?

Hi everyone, I’m considering buying a pet in Celtic heroes and I was wondering what everyone thought was the best pet to get?

Thanks
There's a bunch of different things that affect the best choice. First off, what class are you? If you are a mage or a druid, a Rabbit would likely be a good choice. If you are a ranger or rogue, possibly a Spider, Wolf, or Dog could be good. For warriors, Dogs are usually a pretty decent bet. Of course, those aren't necessarily accurate, your build and playstyle also make a difference. For example, a Rabbit would be a good choice regardless of class if you need the small heal and energy regen.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hi everyone, I’m considering buying a pet in Celtic heroes and I was wondering what everyone thought was the best pet to get?

Thanks
There's a bunch of different things that affect the best choice. First off, what class are you? If you are a mage or a druid, a Rabbit would likely be a good choice. If you are a ranger or rogue, possibly a Spider, Wolf, or Dog could be good. For warriors, Dogs are usually a pretty decent bet. Of course, those aren't necessarily accurate, your build and playstyle also make a difference. For example, a Rabbit would be a good choice regardless of class if you need the small heal and energy regen.
Thanks for the advice, I’m a warrior, what benefits do dogs have?

As a leveling warrior you should take rabbit. Rabbit regens your energy, and his heals are roughly twice better than pig's regen. As endgame toon you will get wolf/dog/boar/dragon/seedling/phoenix/whatever your clan leader say, but you should keep rabbit for solo/small group activities.
PS. Mount - bear only. His ability could keep you alive, it's more important than other mount's abilities, which damage is next to nothing