Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My peeps

Yo what's good Rosmerta, how's everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing well and still enjoying the game in their own unique way. Just came to say all is well for me still and I've been doing well so far. I have graduated from college and currently still looking for a job sadly lol. Hope to see your comments on how well y'all doing:)
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Re: My peeps

Idk you and you don’t know me LOL I’m a fairly newer player to the game, but it’s always great to hear anyone is doing good, and I wanted to say congrats on graduating!!! That’s awesome and def something to be proud of :D I figured since you took the time to post this someone oughta take the time to reply at least. Oh yea! And I’m doing good too lol just getting ready for the hols. Anyways, hope things continue to be great for you, and wish you the best with your job search!
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Classic - Very nice to get the update. Glad to hear college was successfully completed. Lots of changes in the game; you should check it out if you get the time.

Good to hear from you. I do hope all is well in your world. Chat with you soon.

~ Bake

Very nice to meet you Ridd and good to hear your doing good, Ty for the reply

And hey bake long time no see. I went on CH and ye lots of stuff changed. It looks more polished but, not many old players, play anymore. Which kinda sucks but, I saw it coming. Hope you keep enjoying the game :D and hope your doing great.
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Yo what's good Rosmerta, how's everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing well and still enjoying the game in their own unique way. Just came to say all is well for me still and I've been doing well so far. I have graduated from college and currently still looking for a job sadly lol. Hope to see your comments on how well y'all doing:)
Glad to see you hanging around again. And I'm sure you will be gainfully employed soon. Congrats on graduation!
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Yah know I wanted to go to college too, but momma told the fool’s ball coach to not to go fillin’ my simple head with all those crazy dreams of school and college and things of that sort.

Anyhoo, what momma don’t know won’t hurt her...

Glad to hear your doing good duuuuude :)
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Yah know I wanted to go to college too, but momma told the fool’s ball coach to not to go fillin’ my simple head with all those crazy dreams of school and college and things of that sort.

Anyhoo, what momma don’t know won’t hurt her...

Glad to hear your doing good duuuuude :)
Zan! We could always use another fun mage. Come hang with us sometime.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta