Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

old players

Hey,

I'm an old player back started on Rosmerta back from 2011 to around 2013. Started from Update 2 with Stonevale to the end of OW update.
My name was originally Moo but also known as Dee

Does anyone from that time frame still play on this server?

I'm thinking of making return to the game but don't own any of my old accounts anymore so I'd start off new

Re: old players

There are still a lot of players on Ros from that timeframe. I'm sure if you made a toon, you would bump into many old friends. There have been a lot of changes in the game - at a minimum, you should check it out. Different engine, lots of new zones, added content, etc... VERY different than the times of update 2.

Hey,

I'm an old player back started on Rosmerta back from 2011 to around 2013. Started from Update 2 with Stonevale to the end of OW update.
My name was originally Moo but also known as Dee

Does anyone from that time frame still play on this server?

I'm thinking of making return to the game but don't own any of my old accounts anymore so I'd start off new
*raises hand* Still here.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

You will find some of your old mates on other servers...arawn, nuada, peonage to name a few
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

I discovered Celtic Heroes around 2013 but didn't really understand what I was doing in the game so I never really got past level 20. I mostly liked to wander around the old layout of Farcrag Castle which I kinda miss, I don't like the current layout so much. I ended up quitting and deleting the game for a couple years, I came back for a bit in 2014 and 2015, but it's not until 2016 that I've come back to the game seriously now that I know what I'm doing and I'm not a total noob anymore.