Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Trying out server. Need info!

Sad, yet true. There’s basically two clans on server - Forever and TheReal. Technically one when you take into account that TheReal is the feeder for Forever. Forever uses a dkp system and in both clans drops are banked.

You have your other small and smaller clans around, but if you’re looking for something to eventually go EG Bossing, Forever seems to be the only choice currently.

Personally I hope that changes, for the good of the server. It’s kinda boring as is.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

its not 2 clans...its forever and their feeder....brainwashing in training.
Boring? For sure but it appears that the majority like this passive kind of environment.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

That’s why I specifically said “Technically one clan when you take into consideration that TheReal is Forever’s feeder”...

I think most people just like getting farther faster in the game tbh, not necessarily the no competition aspect. People are far too gear-obsessed imo. And with no other clans really active or competing, people are left with basically no other option. Well, there’s other options, but like I said, most people seem to just want to get farther faster, and the surest and easiest way of doing that is joining, rather than, for instance, making and growing their own clan.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||