Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Welcome to Rosmerta!

Welcome to Rosmerta!

It's with great delight we see so many new faces transferring into Rosmerta. Some newcomers, some returning veterans.

For those who haven't been here in awhile or at all, allow me to introduce Clan Forever. We are the dominant clan on Rosmerta, and are effectively a server unity clan.

We have members from many former rival clans, now working together, past rivalries put to one side to develop the server.

We cater to mid and high levels, lvl 120-230.
We have a thriving online community on the 'band' social app. And if you were wondering, our clan name comes from our motto, "Rosmerta Forever!"

We have a diverse leadership, including former Mythology leaders, and we recently elected new guards, some of whom are relatively new to the clan. As we're a young clan, less than six months old, if you're interested in leadership it will not be hard to make your mark, join the leadership team and shape our growth.

Clan Forever destroys all end game bosses (except Gele) on spawn. Our usual necro time is now 10 minutes. We take proteus every day, farming him for delicious drops.

My pitch to you:

*Clan Forever gears everything up to and including Doch Gul and Proteus gear*

*Clan Forever kills raid bosses: come and join the fun*

The leader of Clan Forever is DrGreenThumb. You can reach him in game or here on the forums.

In the interests of balance I have to say we are not the only high level clan on Rosmerta. Elysian don't do raids, but they are a fun bunch and if raids and raid gear aren't important to you, and you don't like 'big clan' social life, do reach out to them.

But if you want to join the Rosmerta Renaissance, reach out to DrGreenThumb or any Forever leaders, here or in game.

Rosmerta Forever!