Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Let's get more active!

Assuming a new player.

Most of the active people from forums either left or swapped servers.

When did you start playing and what is your favorite part of the game that you like doing?
I'm an old player (almost 4 years now) but new to Forums. One of of my toons is actually in Brotherhood :)

My favorite part of the game would be either bossing with clanmates or just having a nice chat with friends.
Or the feeling of gettinga couple Elite Bounties in a row :lol:
Would you kindly?

Might intend to agree with you tho never thought would say that DrGreen Thumb destroying it.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

If you're thinking of leaving ros you should come to crom :D we will take in anyone who has a high toon on ros and will commit to lvling :p need all classes, currently second clan on crom.
pm me if youre interested, either here or shoot a mail to jasonz in crom
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

If you're thinking of leaving ros you should come to crom :D we will take in anyone who has a high toon on ros and will commit to lvling :p need all classes, currently second clan on crom.
pm me if youre interested, either here or shoot a mail to jasonz in crom
I only ever made my toons on Ros and have never brought myself to play elsewhere..That being said, My friend convinced me to make a toon on Crom (her name is Everything as well) and I sat in the Castle and Lirs for half an hour. During that time period NOBODY even teleported to castle.

I ran back to Ros right away :lol:

Is Crom very innactive? We've been getting alot of people transferring from there to Ros lately.
Would you kindly?