Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

See ya soon ;)

I hate good bye posts so this is more of a see ya soon post ;) . Since I am a gamer at heart I will always be around in one game or another.

RL got the best of me but I wish for myth/rose to keep on thriving and never forget it's all for fun guys. I logged on today and passed all of my goodies onto classic so he can use what he wants and then pass on most of it to the clan who helped me so much. I know i didn't respond to anyone in game but it was pretty hectic trying to clean out my bank and get it all passed out. Some of you got some gifts as well (enjoy them)and please if you didn't get anything from me ask classic he has enough for all of the clan :oops: and there is no one more I trust in game then him. Thanks for all the memories and fun we had guys.

So see ya soon and know that I am always lurking :twisted:

Rizzit
World: Rosmerta
Clan: Revenge/Mythology

Rizzit Ranger Lvl 191 RETIRED

Max hit -------> Just above fluffy bunny

Re: See ya soon ;)

Hey Rizzit.
Gifts mean a lot but you being on meant more to all.
I hope everything in life goes the way you want and enjoy all of it, best i luck on the ranch if i remember!
Again enjoy everything :)
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

Awwww riz tysm. You are one of a kind ans im ao grateful in getting to know you. Ty for everything and good luck.visit of and when you can. :) miss you lots.♡♥♡♥♡♥
"I sense you don't like me but that's ok I love me enough for the both of us"

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. This game was a blast and I met a lot of really nice folks, but as my boys are getting older and are requiring more of my time/attention they come first. (my wife as well :oops: ) I didn't want to make a list of all the people that were influential to me in this game as there were so many. I just hope those of you know who you are and again I am blessed to have gotten to know you and I wish you all the best. I can't say I will never come back but it is highly unlikely since I play for end game content and have never been a player that just hangs out. As of now I am a full time family man and that is a good thing ;)

Keep on owning Myth!
World: Rosmerta
Clan: Revenge/Mythology

Rizzit Ranger Lvl 191 RETIRED

Max hit -------> Just above fluffy bunny