Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

druid advice

ive been thinking about his for quite some time already and figured id just post and see if there is animo.

the idea is that me and some of the other more experienced druids that have at least played druid as main since the start of update 3 all are available on specific help for people that wish to main druids. since it is very hard to main druid nowadays i was thinking we could personally help others with builds, tips, secrets, etc. i know people are probably already asking friends for advice but i thought it might be slightly nicer to have the elite druids help you out and help you find your own perfect setups. speaking for myself i have used thousands of alt and rebirth books just testing every single build possible. i dont think there is a build ive not tried. i know several other druids in this world like electricblue are very experienced and have a lot of knowledge as well.

how i want to do this is to create a group on either touch, kik or a different app where me and the other druids that meet the requirements and wish to help are available for specific and general questions and advice. the best thing to do is just to read the guides in druid forum section, but for any remaining questions that will surely be there such a platform would be IMO a great idea. id like to hear what you guys think.

thanks for answering in advance, ill check back frequently to see the answers! :D
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

Re: druid advice

red66 im not sure who you are ingame... and ds you have a lot of general game knowledge that is very useful for specific questions. also need someone that has understanding of the mechanics, cuz personally with my testing ive managed to find part of the mechanics.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

red66 im not sure who you are ingame... and ds you have a lot of general game knowledge that is very useful for specific questions. also need someone that has understanding of the mechanics, cuz personally with my testing ive managed to find part of the mechanics.
Red66 is red66 in game, hes also in our clan...
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

:-) I'm always happy to help, Yrck!
ElectricBlue Lvl 195 Druid
DejaBlue Lvl 126 Rogue
Titania Lvl 105 Warrior
Catnip Lvl 128 Mage
Rosemerta Clan Summer
ChaOsKitTy lvl 45+ Druid Danu
Narsil lvl 79 Druid Arawn Clan Braves
ChaosKitty lvl 59 Rogue Arawn

Not to come off as a jerk bc it is really good to have this type of stuff on rosmerta forum. Shouldn't it be in the druid forum instead of rosmerta selfishly hogging your vast druid knowlege it can be shared with people on all servers. People from other servers may have great advice as well to add to it.
Normal is an illusion. After all what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Not to come off as a jerk bc it is really good to have this type of stuff on rosmerta forum. Shouldn't it be in the druid forum instead of rosmerta selfishly hogging your vast druid knowlege it can be shared with people on all servers. People from other servers may have great advice as well to add to it.

Not really....trying to stimulate some druid growth on our server on a more personal level seems like a good idea. Was kind of refreshing to log on world forum see this. Can count me in aswell yrk. Not as active as i could be ingame,but this really nice weather is not to be missed out on. Ok back to fishing....a.k.a. Drinking beer :lol:
Druid-185+ Server-Rosmerta Clan-Forever "Believe none of what you hear,and half of what you see."