Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Kill Stealing

Oh. That red horse. Well you stop ksing our druids and we got a deal.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Please see my post in general titled "Game Improvement Suggestions - Comments?" Would love your support there. You are not supporting Nasim, you are supporting ideas that will make the game fun for all of us again.
It addresses killstealing and several other of the major issues. Please let this thread here be done, the back and forth is pathetically old at this point and I think every single one of us is tired of it. The issues are not unique to Rosemerta and require a fix by the developers and admin rather than a player fix. Game mechanics presently make a player made fix right next door to impossible.

Nasim
Nasim

98 Warrior
Rosemerta
Epic

No, he's talking about issues with lag and bosses, etc and a suggested solution of a server split.
Rosmerta
Currently KEnergy
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Stop being ignorant and understand the situation.
Rosmerta
Currently KEnergy

I say of one group has aggroed a mob, then be a decent person and go kill some other stuff ok? I dont want to get involved in this huge "killsteal" issue, but i wanted to put this out. Thank you
Rosmerta-IseildurHeir lvl 25 warrior
Rosmerta- Aelar lvl 14 rogue
Rosmerta- GandolfMan lvl 13 mage
Rosmerta- KingsHealer lvl 11 druid

I think full clan on clan fights at bosses are not a ks. But when you have 3 people trying to solo a giant eye and half of another clan starts attacking after you have already done 1/4 damage is wrong. Nothing like beating a Druid a warrior and a ranger.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)