Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Another mile stone

I'm still not to happy bout all the banks in clan making our power ratio to member seem lower
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep

But askar was a loyal awakening morph they werent really new, it was a coup, and we only startd 3 of us, we are from all clans and backgrounds lol
Seems more like desperation to me.
image.jpg
image.jpg (39.2 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (21.63 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (71.13 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
I'm still not to happy bout all the banks in clan making our power ratio to member seem lower
Because no other clans have any banks, either.
Leaderboards say 1 thing about a clan.

How many members it has.
+1, I'd like to see Ronin take a Dragonlord boss or equivalent considering how much they brag as it is. Did Alskar brag this much when they got as many members as they did in just a few days, barely even trying? Nope. Did they brag as much as Ronin most likely will (if they ever do) when they killed a dragonlord boss? Not even close. Did they post every single god forsaken day when the stupidest thing happens and they think they're instantly the best? Hell no.

Don't talk the talk when you can't walk the walk.
That's all.
Last edited by xArctic on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Xartic i tho u said many times that u were about to quit the and u r still here lol
Warrior 224, Rogue 221 and Mage 221 (Mythology-Rosmerta)

The phrase is dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk lol.
Apologies, people make mistakes, deal with it.
Xartic i tho u said many times that u were about to quit the and u r still here lol
What, are you mad because I can kill you in arena? Arena matters so much to your clan, and when even your clan didn't help you, you had to bring Revenge, who happily killed you themselves.

Since you can't read and I've said it many times, I quit the game, meaning leveling and basically everything else. I come back from time-to-time to do my arena quest and talk to people. If I'm not mistaken, Touch isn't CH, so if you have a problem that I continue to use that app to keep in touch with my in-game friends, please.

Anyway, if you also have a problem that I voice my opinion on the forums and that I look to see what deceit continues and is spread about me and more, cry about it to your clan, because I personally couldn't care less.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Lol u killing me pls dont dream u can't kill me 1vs1 u got help thats wat u ment and btw i did kick ur clan bud at arena and we didnt call rev for help and u r noob idk y im talking to someone like u ,u always be a noob for me with ur clan.p.s quiting the game means deleting the app from ur phone dude u can't live without ch so dont say u r quiting.
Warrior 224, Rogue 221 and Mage 221 (Mythology-Rosmerta)

Ok, here's something I was holding back but you deserve it.

You *** about our members being noobs. In reality you do us a great service.

We get any decent members from your clan and in return you guys recruit all members kicked from our clan. I.e Exile, rangertime, buroughs.

So its like recycling. We get your good guys ready for battle and you clean up our trash like a good little janitor should.

I see why you enjoy it, you enjoy being surrounded by deadbeats like yourself to make yourself feel better.

Once again, you are pathetic and I'd be supprised to see if anyone else is going to agree on your points. Enjoy being a loser
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep

Can you just take this to PMs and not spread this on Rosmerta section?

Getting tired of seeing threads made than with the same ronin and solarsun thing.