Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Another mile stone

#21
meepol wrote:Ok, here's something I was holding back but you deserve it.

I ***** about your members being noobs. In reality I do you a great service.

We recruit any decent members from your clan.

I see why I enjoy it, I enjoy being surrounded by deadbeats like myself to make myself feel better.

Once again, I am pathetic and I'd be supprised to see if anyone else is going to agree on my points. Enjoy being a winner


+1
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Re: Another mile stone

#22
dewas, we ronin are sorry to rosemerta, we have try to resolve our conflitcs in the game as men person to person but it has been imposible, if u check the titles of our latest posts have all been positive, is a human nature to celebrate the joy of the recent team victories we have gotten is the most sane and natural but someone who has manny problems cant stand this, someone who is watching to answer posts all day whom obiously should be doing better things since he says has sons and work to attend to, but this person and his dying clan has no other ocupation than to mess up our positive posts in wich at start we dont even mention him or them, we are sorry that he has nothing better to do because our clan keeps growing with happy geared clanies while his is completlly desintengrating, them he critizes us for celbrating our hard work and said other clan dint, but he cry each time we try to reclute one of his members or kill them in arena in reprisal, he would come and cry and say is the bigest sin in everypost, well Artico did alskar loyal or revenge came to cry everytime someone try to recruit one of his members? Nooooooo only you do that, is unbeliabable aman ur age wont see the ridicolous, the huge ridicolous he makes everytime u come crying here, be a man and achive ur clan sucess by working, not by crying and crying on forums, ur clan is falling apart because of you not because of us, some of ur members stay because of straw, not because of you and they are ashamed for what u are doing, and yea mention my bad english and put all my images in wich i comitted sins acording to saint artic, and the times i insulted bully go a head everything i disagree with him i told to himself, men we are having fun, our clan is a sucess and while we are not in the game we are enjoying our families, i hope u can do that too. Ill love guys to keep this in PM but this individual wont let us as u can document here.

Re: Another mile stone

#23
xArctic wrote:
meepol wrote:Ok, here's something I was holding back but you deserve it.

I ***** about your members being noobs. In reality I do you a great service.

We recruit any decent members from your clan.

I see why I enjoy it, I enjoy being surrounded by deadbeats like myself to make myself feel better.

Once again, I am pathetic and I'd be supprised to see if anyone else is going to agree on my points. Enjoy being a winner


+1


Lol, so pathetic ur changing quotes to suit yourself and make you feel better.


Ronin announcement. Do not respond to arctic or you will be kicked. Lets leave the rambling janitor to talk to himself.
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep

Re: Another mile stone

#24
chanojuano wrote:we have try to resolve our conflitcs in the game as men person to person but it has been imposible,


Elaborate how you're solving problems at all. Killing people in arena? That clearly solves everything.

chanojuano wrote:if u check the titles of our latest posts have all been positive, is a human nature to celebrate the joy of the recent team victories we have gotten is the most sane and natural but someone who has manny problems cant stand this, someone who is watching to answer posts all day whom obiously should be doing better things since he says has sons and work to attend to, but this person and his dying clan has no other ocupation than to mess up our positive posts in wich at start we dont even mention him or them,


Seriously when I see your clan blabbing on about nothingness like this it makes me laugh. Your posts are not intended to be "positive", you are simply trying to flaunt to others and intimidate them, but you fail at it. If you want to share accomplishments to your clan, we couldn't care less, so share it with your clan. Considering you aren't, I easily assume the former. If you honestly think my clan is dying then you should really check yourself. If you have a problem with how I live my life then speak up, I'd love to hear more encouragement from you and your clan that I'm a failure and I'm horrible at life for becoming a janitor. Shoot me for god's sake, it'd be better than listening to your ***.

chanojuano wrote:we are sorry that he has nothing better to do because our clan keeps growing with happy geared clanies while his is completlly desintengrating, them he critizes us for celbrating our hard work and said other clan dint, but he cry each time we try to reclute one of his members or kill them in arena in reprisal, he would come and cry and say is the bigest sin in everypost,


I am completely flattered by this. You honestly think that our clan is dying.. It's cute, really. Your only intention is to bring SSE down and you are clearly failing at it. Would you enjoy if I started recruiting your clannies? I'll be sure to now, thank you!

chanojuano wrote:well Artico did alskar loyal or revenge came to cry everytime someone try to recruit one of his members? Nooooooo only you do that, is unbeliabable aman ur age wont see the ridicolous, the huge ridicolous he makes everytime u come crying here, be a man and achive ur clan sucess by working, not by crying and crying on forums, ur clan is falling apart because of you not because of us, some of ur members stay because of straw, not because of you and they are ashamed for what u are doing,


If you got your facts straight you would understand that you ARE the reason that they left, considering how hard you worked to bribe them to join.

chanojuano wrote:and yea mention my bad english and put all my images in wich i comitted sins acording to saint artic, and the times i insulted bully go a head everything i disagree with him i told to himself, men we are having fun, our clan is a sucess and while we are not in the game we are enjoying our families, i hope u can do that too. Ill love guys to keep this in PM but this individual wont let us as u can document here.


Of course, because I always talk about how I am a saint an that everyone else is a sinner. You have clearly ran out of excuses to believe that you are better than everyone else. Keep dreaming.

And since you only seem to care about me, thank you. Your hatred brings me joy.

meepol wrote:
xArctic wrote:
meepol wrote:Ok, here's something I was holding back but you deserve it.

I ***** about your members being noobs. In reality I do you a great service.

We recruit any decent members from your clan.

I see why I enjoy it, I enjoy being surrounded by deadbeats like myself to make myself feel better.

Once again, I am pathetic and I'd be supprised to see if anyone else is going to agree on my points. Enjoy being a winner


+1


Lol, so pathetic ur changing quotes to suit yourself and make you feel better.


Ronin announcement. Do not respond to arctic or you will be kicked. Lets leave the rambling janitor to talk to himself.


Ooh yes, this made my day. I'd love to see you kick even one member of your clan..oh wait, you wouldn't, because then your rank might decrease and you'll start crying.

Post when you actually have a decent accomplishment to share.

You are a child and you clearly act like it, and it just makes me laugh, so thank you.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Re: Another mile stone

#25
Obviously xarctic has anger issues after all he did threaten to slit someones throat. This is him dealing with whatever rl issue he has. Lets just hope he gets banned as he has nothing better to do but, troll ronin posts.
Image

Re: Another mile stone

#26
Tugs, he's not worth it. Leave him to ramble to himself pls
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep

Re: Another mile stone

#27
Tugmiwang wrote:Obviously xarctic has anger issues after all he did threaten to slit someones throat. This is him dealing with whatever rl issue he has. Lets just hope he gets banned as he has nothing better to do but, troll ronin posts.


Lol okay, thanks.

meepol wrote:Tugs, he's not worth it. Leave him to ramble to himself pls


My son says you were whispering him in-game, so really? Stop talking to him, please, I'd rather not have trash like you.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Re: Another mile stone

#28
meepol wrote:Tugs, he's not worth it. Leave him to ramble to himself pls

its really amazing actually. this post was created today to congratulate on there accomplishment and half the posts were from him on how much he hates the clan :lol:

Re: Another mile stone

#29
before i ignore u, cous it just embarrasing..

Men it took u hours to write such a weak response i am flatered, did ur other friend had to help you?!

I am such a chidl that i am being a college profesor for over 9 years, the one with most hours so shure, i have pictures and degress u can visiit my facebook and convince yourself. i had 3 fights in my 2 years of celtic, one with jacktheripper another with ur friend and tug wich now we are friends and now with you, for your childish nonsense.

I NEVER NOT ONCE ATACKED U BECAUSE OF UR WORK, WHY DO U MENTION IT WIH ME ?! i said before every job that substains a family is honorable and all that matters is how good father u are so this will show ur clanies and our clanies who is being disonest i defended u to the last, you know i droped boses so i would not afect ur clan, u know even this mourning i dint atack u in arena to honor that we where ex clanies, but u dont stop atacking my new clan my new brothers, ones who been with me in a 100 batles, gear me wich your clan never did, your clan is about u and gearing ur friend nothing else, everybody elses is used.

Resolving problems is try to talk reason into someone with no self steam when do u mention ur lack of work and since we are out in the open, when i was in solar suns, u started atacking kidthunder wich is one of the most wonderfull dudes in rosemerta, and u left clan and u make strawberry cry and all of us beg you to comeback when thunder has never been mean for a second to anyone, he is an awesome dude and u make ur stupid drama for no reason and for days, everyone in SSE was embarresed and piss off at you , and the little boy cry and cry untill he was over his period and decided to comeback to clan, also for no reason.How can u defend yourself from that one!?!?!

If you keep messing with me, I know lots about you and the solars and i can keep talking but i will stop for now, and of course your clan is falling you felll from place number 3 when i was there to what are u now? 5th or 6th and like mepol says taking every piece of rotten meat u find in your path way to go, to a your clan. u treathen, scamer, or no sarcasam or no, to slip someone troath!!!! is so out of line, nor bully, nor me, nor mepol has use that metaphor, ur sick men, ir so out of line!!

leave us alone, we dont care about you or your clan, you keep atacking us and half our clan was your clan so you spiting to the sky and it falls over you, go read men, read books instead of playing a stupid game and being a ridicolous cry baby, u know i am honorabe, u know i am friend with most of your members, and ho boy u cant hide da sun with one finger, but ur members say "ho artic he is a child at heart" they said o he is "such a children' o "he is a little stupid", i wont be a rotten spy like u put on us, and make screenshots about it, but most people that know me know i am a very trustable, and of course bully want us to ignore you, he is been an honorable enemy he asked for a truce!!!! the mos peacefull thing!! but i am sick of defending you and not honoring him wich has been a 100 times nicer and beneficial as you ever where you keep crying and atacking

We are celebrating our clan being number 2 thanks to our great leaderd, wich wasent forge by revenge, he is a great man in life and in da game, thats something u cant change and i gues is what pisses u, and it has nothing about being a janitor, it is about not crying a real men takes care of bussines and shuts up.

but its ok, keep fighting us, and u will keep losing, did you know burregous or watever is saying he wants to fusion with us and ur ok with it?!

i am sorry men and whomever document this post will agree that i tried real hard to defended u but is IMPOSIBLE!!!

Re: Another mile stone

#30
xArctic wrote:
meepol wrote:Tugs, he's not worth it. Leave him to ramble to himself pls


My son says you were whispering him in-game, so really? Stop talking to him, please, I'd rather not have trash like you.


If you are giving your kid your account you may want to seriously consider blocking people you have had issues with and setting up the profanity filter. Just my $.02.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests