Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server Split!!

Seeing as Rosmerta has been and most likely will continue to be a growing server I believe a server split is inneed.

I'm not to sure why everyone goes to Rosmerta maybe it's the easiest name to remember or something but the server is to large and now our work is down and experiences tremendous lag when it's up.

So I'm asking if we can have a server split I wouldn't know how to go about this but it was an idea presented by Nasim several times and I think it needs to be looked into. People from Rosmerta leave your feedback.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Re: Server Split!!

How would you propose it be split? I can just imagine the forum and supports email blowing up if people were forced to move to another server. I would rather see more memory/procs added to the server to handle the additional load.

I propose just a split itself if need be it can be a split and I'm sure a lot would welcome this split. Because if this split were to take place we all know Epic will go one way and the ones who don't like us will go the other. But this split won't just fix the extra load it will fix the problems we have in our world but if adding extra memory to the world is easier I welcome that as well.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Hax I was expecting you posting a clip about loonytoon dude when the cowboy tell the rabbit
"this town ant big enought for the two of us "
energy would enjoy watching :D
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

Hax I was expecting you posting a clip about loonytoon dude when the cowboy tell the rabbit
"this town ant big enought for the two of us "
energy would enjoy watching :D
Nah :p I have nothing against epic or TE or pretty much anyone else in rosmerta except templarbank :p

Like I said hax TenplarBank is Soffle101
Cant wait to talk to soffel. No wonder he has helm discs. He bought em with my gold err...
Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

Hi there, Rosemerta is back up, sorry for the delay getting it back online.

I don't think we need a split because as we add more areas we will get the world population more and more spread out.

So really we just need to handle more players as the game grows.

Thanks!