Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Has it really come to this?

Alright, this is seriously pathetic. So. 2:00 in the morning. Most people are asleep by now, of course. But apparently not these guys. Can you honestly get any lower than this? Pictures show it all. Might want to change your motto to "when the chieftain is away, the clanmates come out to play," considering I never saw her in any of this. Are you satisfied with almost an hour straight of killing random people for doing absolutely nothing? I honestly have never seen anything so pathetic in all of the time I've played this game.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Re: Has it really come to this?

More pics..
I got it down from 30+ screenshots to these.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Sad to say because I dont like it either but it's the arena.. I
Arctic perhaps you should show these to their chief, i have seen the same behaviour and its never listened to with an objective ear. Your pictures kind if say it all.
There not gonna kick there top players for killing in arena
Rhiannon:
Stemzer:81 warrior
S1ay3rz: 115 rouge
Milo06:113 ranger
Rosmerta:
Johnrock99:108 warrior
Artistia:100 mage

There not gonna kick there top players for killing in arena

John is right on this.

I made a truce with Amna before this which she agreed to and I took a screenshot of it. After this incident she really did not seem to care. So do not expect this clan or the leadership to be people of their word. Also be cautious if you are running a clan that actually has rules as opposed to the clan in the pictures. If your members somewhat bend the rules of your clan then the people from the clan in the pictures will be the first to complain and whine to you even though there really is no issue with fences being crossed for them because they do not hold members accountable. These screenshots are pretty old however and this is common knowledge to everyone on rosemerta as it is. If you are ever standing around at a boss with un named clan and any other clan you will notice that they pull the childish he said she said high school drama. My advice is report them and block them as they do not mind shaming you in front of others and they run their clan that way.

unless you are waiting on glad, its free for all in the arena. if you get killed waiting on glad then you have a right to complain.
DUBSIDIA

First Warrior to Lvl 190 on server!

General of Revenge

"It's all fun and games until someone loses the lock"

Man that was a fun night its was 2:00am there was like 40 ppl in arena all under 130 except a few what did u guys expect its not like we didnt let you guys do glad
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

And plus we were killing each other too it was just a goood time
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Alright, this is seriously pathetic. So. 2:00 in the morning. Most people are asleep by now, of course. But apparently not these guys. Can you honestly get any lower than this? Pictures show it all. Might want to change your motto to "when the chieftain is away, the clanmates come out to play," considering I never saw her in any of this. Are you satisfied with almost an hour straight of killing random people for doing absolutely nothing? I honestly have never seen anything so pathetic in all of the time I've played this game.

I have to say, this is excellent reporting. I have never been so happy in arena as that night. Tears came to my eyes when i saw you all in there, please come more often, let your friends know to go to arena, we have candy.

PS if you dont like being killed, go to castle to chat, the arena quest gives you great xp for a reason, otherwise it would be placed in castle.

@ ferro, YOLO!