Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who Gets SV BOSS (Problem)

@Yrck yea there are clan that want to kill sv bosses and more clan will get that lvl
Epic will give em to all when they in next map 91-139 all geared in wardens armor :( so not fair ...but if you on same step as them then they want all ,so no one can over power them , so I steped up and will try to stop her/his greedy hand ...
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

Obviously Epic is more powerful than any other clan. They therefore get the "lion's share" of kills. ( if you are unfamiliar with the lion's share concept, it's basically the idea that the strongest gets the most stuff). This idea is true. Regardless of fairness, epic will get the most boss kills. That being said, Epic now has a choice. They can choose to be selfish or they can choose to "play nice" as it were, sacrificing a portion of the frags to help the rest of the server. Knowing that their chieftain is a smart man, I am sure something can be agreed upon where the server can benefit.

~Samnis - Guardian, Templarelites
Samnis- Level 71 Ranger
Roq- Level 75+ Rogue
Ksksers

Also, with dismemberment of Brotherhood, most of them have chose to move on to Epic (Rosemary, Azule), stay (Drann), or move on to the formation of GreatWall (Dialuli). I'm sure GreatWall would like to get warden armor for their members too like Xiao, Dialu, Eyun. They're quiet at the moment but they're going to see its going to be hard to get kills.

I had an idea but scratched it as spawn times vary. I was thinking like a clock say Fellfire is 1, Chillmist 2, Starspell 3, Spirehoof 4, Falgren 5. Basically throw like Temps in 1, Epic in 2, then rotate so Temps are in 2 now, Epic in 3 and repeat the cycle but then I realized...Sigh.

I really hope we can resolve this issue quickly.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Obviously Epic is more powerful than any other clan. They therefore get the "lion's share" of kills. ( if you are unfamiliar with the lion's share concept, it's basically the idea that the strongest gets the most stuff). This idea is true. Regardless of fairness, epic will get the most boss kills. That being said, Epic now has a choice. They can choose to be selfish or they can choose to "play nice" as it were, sacrificing a portion of the frags to help the rest of the server. Knowing that their chieftain is a smart man, I am sure something can be agreed upon where the server can benefit.

~Samnis - Guardian, Templarelites
Lion share implies we aren't working for it, but just because of strength we get.

We try to play nice, how is it selfish more for one clan to want to have gear, then any other. Regardless of who has gear?

Is it not a bit selfish for a clan that just started doing bosses, and would really struggle to do a boss in a five -six person group to assume, if not demand, that they get an equal share of drops.

Or because one clan has less people in gear, they should be allowed to get gear now, before any others?

If the larger clan was just taking bosses and deleting the items, that would be different, but ... What about the other people in that clan who have been fighting bosses for weeks, what about the quests items that are needed and are rare?

If this is not about kill stealing but a balance and fair way to play the game, why does one group have to suffer?

I assume in Templars, the higher level players get the gear first, so what about the players who are higher level then those in templars who don't have gear?

So because one or two people in your clan, is getting you all into a frenzy and distorting the truth, we are now selfish, and my own toon, and friends suffer more.

The bosses dont spawn regularly, so ordering, or asking people to wait doesn't make sense.
It shouldn't be that hard, if a group is fighting the boss, and can complete it, let them.

Dop