Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan: Knights

Welcome to the Knights page.

At first I would like to post a picture of a tribute to the knights.

And now a word from our leader: Nasim
I admit it, when I started <Knights> as a clan on this server, intended to just be a place where people can group, chat, help each other and have fun, I never expected that the next clan made would be named after us. It's really quite a nice achievement I think, we are a bit proud of it.

For anyone who is interested in joining <Knights> you should know our basic rules/guidelines. These are the things that have inspired so much hatred towards us by some on the server who could not tolerate abiding by these guidelines. Prepare yourself, they are really tough :P

1. Be nice to your clansmen, We're all here to have fun, it's a game. If you want to be rude and nasty then please use the whisper function with someone who appreciates that behavior. Clan chat is not the place for it
2. Clan chat should be kept moderately clean
3. Please do not beg. While we are sometimes happy to give away nice items to lower levels, this is done at the discretion of the person who won the item, it is a privilege, not something you are entitled to.
4. Do not beg to be made a guardian - If the current guardians see you helping clansmen, being active on the server, and representing us in a positive manner then they MAY recommend that you be made a guardian. Presently there are 3 guardians and a chieftain, which seems to be enough at the moment to serve any needs of the clan.
5. Be nice. We're all here to have fun, it's a game. If you want to be rude and nasty then please use the whisper function with someone who appreciates that behavior. Clan chat is not the place for it.
Last edited by Skenkee on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
Hateknights.jpg
Tribute to the Knights clan.
Hateknights.jpg (86.3 KiB) Viewed 3386 times
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Re: Clan: Knights

I admit it, when I started <Knights> as a clan on this server, intended to just be a place where people can group, chat, help each other and have fun, I never expected that the next clan made would be named after us. It's really quite a nice achievement I think, we are a bit proud of it.

For anyone who is interested in joining <Knights> you should know our basic rules/guidelines. These are the things that have inspired so much hatred towards us by some on the server who could not tolerate abiding by these guidelines. Prepare yourself, they are really tough :P

1. Be nice to your clansmen, We're all here to have fun, it's a game. If you want to be rude and nasty then please use the whisper function with someone who appreciates that behavior. Clan chat is not the place for it
2. Clan chat should be kept moderately clean
3. Please do not beg. While we are sometimes happy to give away nice items to lower levels, this is done at the discretion of the person who won the item, it is a privilege, not something you are entitled to.
4. Do not beg to be made a guardian - If the current guardians see you helping clansmen, being active on the server, and representing us in a positive manner then they MAY recommend that you be made a guardian. Presently there are 3 guardians and a chieftain, which seems to be enough at the moment to serve any needs of the clan.
5. Be nice. We're all here to have fun, it's a game. If you want to be rude and nasty then please use the whisper function with someone who appreciates that behavior. Clan chat is not the place for it.

Nasim
50 Warrior
Clan Chieftain - Knights
Rosmerta
Nasim

98 Warrior
Rosemerta
Epic

I kind of miss <HateKnights> lol. I wonder if they will make an appearance after the update again?

In other news. . . It's going to be interesting when everyone 40+ logs in after update and wants to level/farm Donn's room.
Nasim

98 Warrior
Rosemerta
Epic

Well on the other hand enjoy helping out new people
That started game now no only beggers Templars as well KhightsToBe
No more crazy lvling up solo helping time to clan will take up time
Me and you make this game ezer to new members
May the wise leader win all :idea:
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant