Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Moocow's state of mind

Yay my 1st post. Ok so everyone is upset with the power house that awake has become. If you're reading this it's your own fault. When clans ( epic and rispetto) could had challenged them, they just watched them take down aggy. Now they change the phrase from what it was to ffa and now its ok. Now it's just competition. Now everyone wants to fight fire with fire. If my actions seem a bit out of character on ch from here on out, understand that I am the same person. I just can't keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Rosmerta needs to be shaken up. Things are just too 1 sided for me. It is written that if you seek peace you must prepare for war, and I'm ready. So bring the noise.
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Re: Moocow's state of mind

I hear the war drums rumbling..oh wait, that's my tummy Imma grab a sandwich.

But seriously, I agree with you Rosmerta has let this happen and change is a good thing.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Thats how you see/read it
To me it was like after what happend at aggy and a ton whispers so he just posted here
Thanks for clearing that up MC

Wait... Wiz...
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

I think things need to be done in a fun way. Competeting to win is great ruining other people's chances is not. Weather it be calming cloaking killing tamers or pushing up the wall so others can't attack. These in my eyes are just dirty tactics all ur doing is stopping the other clan from getting boss and then same will happen to you. When it happens other way it won't be fun and no one will end up getting bosses or having fun. But that's my two cents what ever happens happens and will be done both ways i am sure.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening