Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

People who take this game to seriously

Okay if you didnt already know about horizons here it is. I belive that they take this game very seriously. When i was out of clan a long time ago someone from horizons wpuld be like I LOVE YOU JOHN COME BACK. We are family and family always helps family. Then when we go to roll drops i disnt pass my drop to gen to roll i juet held onto and gave to whoever one and someone freaked out told cheif got me in grp and told her i was disrespectful and stealing which lead to the kicking of me.

The story behind sunset
As most of you know i was kicked from horionz for "scammin" but what you dont know is what happened.
So i play on iphone 4s. If you didnt know is when you get a cAll it logs you out of game. So i was doing xfer and my mom called me from work and tells me shes gonna be late home. So like 3-5mins later adter done talking to mom i log back on. I get on kicked from horizons and my rep totaly scrwed. In 3-5 mins she shouted EVERYWHERE. By now i was close to ruined. Horizons was begging me to give stuff back. Heres what i said "whats the point of giving stuff back to make sunset happy when she toltaly screwed me over wheni was Trying to talk to my mom and now people know i am scammer and untrusted. Okay sunset want ur stuff back? I need everyone to post that they can forgive and move on or pm me in game.
Rhiannon:
Stemzer:81 warrior
S1ay3rz: 115 rouge
Milo06:113 ranger
Rosmerta:
Johnrock99:108 warrior
Artistia:100 mage

Re: People who take this game to seriously

Do you seriously think people are gonna play your little game. You both made mistakes you have had the option to fix yours multiple times. Instead you would rather play the "victim" and feel this is justification enough to keep suns stuff. You can't repair your rep and keep the stuff, or as they say have the cake and eat it too. We all make mistakes but, your reaction to this is as childish as suns reaction to you loosing connection if not more. I see your alt is also sporting the new gear so I highly doubt you are doing it on the principle. That is how I feel about it. As for your rep I highly doubt the majority of rosemerta cares one way or the other just an FYI. I suppose if this went the other way around, it would be you on the forums whining about how sun kept your stuff, funny thing is I have yet to see sun bother posting about any of this.

We weren't begging for stuff back we were asking you to be the bigger man, that is what you don't get. Maybe when someone takes your stuff to "punish" you, we can all say how john takes the game too serious as if that isn't already the case lol.

Okay guys i want to know this

If you play on iphone you knkw it logs you out if you get call. So read message above for what happened. Now say tht happens to you you log back on kicked from clan rep *** and character destroyed all that work. Wouls you really just give items back? Just to make the person happy aftet they assume and *** you in under 5mins? And you people who jave 2+ high lvl alts like pres would you just let all your character get *** and gain nothing besides distrust becoming clanless and being hated?
Rhiannon:
Rosmerta:

Alright John I wouldnt go there. Its one thing to accidentaly log one time but twice? Remember? You did it to me too. Its a little ridiculous to lie once, but twice is humiliating. You promise to pay me back for the items but oh obviously wont. Tired of waiting. And its also obvious that youre a scammer because you refuse to give me the money. And as tug said, you had an ample amount of opportunities to pay back. But seeing as how that wont happen, I do truly believe you are a scammer.

Alright John I wouldnt go there. Its one thing to accidentaly log one time but twice? Remember? You did it to me too. Its a little ridiculous to lie once, but twice is humiliating. You promise to pay me back for the items but oh obviously wont. Tired of waiting. And its also obvious that youre a scammer because you refuse to give me the money. And as tug said, you had an ample amount of opportunities to pay back. But seeing as how that wont happen, I do truly believe you are a scammer.
Cool and tug answer me this

Would you give stuff back knowing your game is gonna be ruined because of that persons assumptions? Untrustworthy people still gonna hate, all your work gone, killed in arena non stop . telling me u can fix all this tug is ***! You always say I can change everyones mind
Well change them all of them and well talk
Rhiannon:
Rosmerta:

Would you give stuff back knowing your game is gonna be ruined because of that persons assumptions? [\B]Untrustworthy people still gonna hate, all your work gone, killed in arena non stop . telling me u can fix all this tug is *******! You always say I can change everyones mind

Unequivocally, yes. By keeping their items and claiming this absurd excuse for justifying your actions you only demonstrate that that is exactly what you are. You deserve everything you've received John. And more.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Tug, cool, horizons clannies with me. I respect you in the utmost, and i do agree that john should have given the items back but.. hd was completely ruined. Sunset was shouting that he was a scammer and he was kicked for horizons.
You guys know john, granted not as well as i, but you know that he is a bit of a loose cannon. And what sunset did was light the fuse. So.. not real smart on your part. And xan, shouldn't have even posted here. You disrespected john, and were a "my way or the highway kinda guy." John and i both had and have little respect for you and i think you know it.
All you did was douse the flames in petrol
-soccer
Danieloo1-Druid of Rhiannon 80+

Don't expect me to update often

Would you give stuff back knowing your game is gonna be ruined because of that persons assumptions? [\B]Untrustworthy people still gonna hate, all your work gone, killed in arena non stop . telling me u can fix all this tug is *******! You always say I can change everyones mind

Unequivocally, yes. By keeping their items and claiming this absurd excuse for justifying your actions you only demonstrate that that is exactly what you are. You deserve everything you've received John. And more.

U MAD BRO MAD
Rhiannon:
Rosmerta:

U MAD BRO MAD

Naw. Not at all.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta