Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SEZAR LVL81 QUIT THE GAME VOTE STAY OR GO

Its a moon big woop those are some of the most common discs to get. And he doesnt need to leave because he kept one small disc there are so many low lvls in temps kept the discs when you or *** werent on and we killed and then some are so disatisfied about the fact of them not getting any they buy discs. So if you think he should leave for keeping a moon then so should 20 other members of TE.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Im sure if a guard was on and they were asked to hand over the disc they surely would, not give a stupid response of "I won it, my group won yours". I'm not even in the clan yet I helped and tanked it with a sled. If he wanted to playy like that, I'm sure I can out dps him anyday. And if it was a lousy disc, he should pass the lousy disc right?
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Look hax i dont have a problem with you we can drop this. and Energy there was a Gard on that Gard was me but do to lack of respect and players that thought they were more deserving than those who are usually there kept the discs they reseaved. This was the beginning of my eventual leaving of the clan. Also hax if you dont mind pm me how im selfish you have an issue with me that i had no clue about and would like to resolve it.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Look hax i dont have a problem with you we can drop this. and Energy there was a Gard on that Gard was me but do to lack of respect and players that thought they were more deserving than those who are usually there kept the discs they reseaved. This was the beginning of my eventual leaving of the clan. Also hax if you dont mind pm me how im selfish you have an issue with me that i had no clue about and would like to resolve it.
Sure thing man. Btw I was in sears group and I'm pretty sure I can out dps him. Or could have then when I was all dps, I'm tank hybrid now. So pretty sure he didn't win it heh.

I dont even talk to him ingame lol. Doesnt matter anyways now, am quitting or switching.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology