Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Transferring 50m Worth From Any Android Server To Rhiannon.

You mean to any android server?
Yeah this is really curious because I mean i doubt u have 50m on every droid server
I have its worth in Google play credit (thanks to my stupid brother spending my money to get Google play credit while I was away)
Meaning I have the worth of 2k heroic combos in Google play credit , etc etc (actually I have 4K heroic combos worth :p )
So yep if someone wants to xfer I can use the google play in any server to buy plat then buy the heroic combos
And btw only 2k heroic combos easily worth 35m+
I can get even more , aside from chests :)
Let me know if you are interested :D
"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes."

You mean to any android server?
Yeah this is really curious because I mean i doubt u have 50m on every droid server
I have its worth in Google play credit (thanks to my stupid brother spending my money to get Google play credit while I was away)
Meaning I have the worth of 2k heroic combos in Google play credit , etc etc (actually I have 4K heroic combos worth :p )
So yep if someone wants to xfer I can use the google play in any server to buy plat then buy the heroic combos
Is your brother still alive?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Is your brother still alive?
Barely
"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes."