Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sad

Just a few of the people that terriorize on this server because banning doesn't exist in this game. Really sad people have to deal with these two. Sometimes blocking isn't enough OTM
1BadApple1- 220 Ranger
1Blessed1- 215 Druid

Expect the bullsh¡t, Never accept it

Drawing by the amazing Angmar Reid

Re: Sad

I know there is a filter. The fact that there are so many reasons to ban this type of bullcrap yet they are still wrecking havoc on this server is sad. If I was a new player in this game and the first time I ever went into the castle and saw this it would kill my vibe to play this game instantly. Back to Order and Chaos I go lol. The problem is people shouldn't have to deal with this in the first place. It would be extremely easier to not to feed the troll/hate spreader If the person was dealt with.

Unless the guy pays a lot of money in the game. Then OTM is going to look right past him :/
1BadApple1- 220 Ranger
1Blessed1- 215 Druid

I've removed the screenshots due to the naming and shaming rule on the forum and notified Support of the issue.

In future please contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with the screenshots attached and the team will investigate further.

Please also utilise the block function in-game to block any players that annoy you in chat, so as to avoid any further confrontations.

Thanks

Please also utilise the block function in-game to block any players that annoy you in chat, so as to avoid any further confrontations.

Thanks
Maybe you should change it to when a player gets blocked it also blocks all players associated with that account to further prevent bullying? If someone is mean enough to bully someone else they wouldn't hesitate to switch characters to continue the bullying.

Thanks
Maybe you should change it to when a player gets blocked it also blocks all players associated with that account to further prevent bullying? If someone is mean enough to bully someone else they wouldn't hesitate to switch characters to continue the bullying.
I feel for you i have been scammed before but you aren't going to change someone. This is the world and anyone is accessible to the game so instead of crying about something that can't be done, accept it, warn others and move on. Sorry and ik its hard but what can be done
Hi

Thanks
I feel for you i have been scammed before but you aren't going to change someone. This is the world and anyone is accessible to the game so instead of crying about something that can't be done, accept it, warn others and move on. Sorry and ik its hard but what can be done
Eh. Whenever someone's trying to stop something it's called crying about it. Np. I'm done
1BadApple1- 220 Ranger
1Blessed1- 215 Druid