Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Necro down by outliers!

Congradulations Team outliers on the first ever kill of necro! Outliers has now taken every boss on the game except the mighty gelebron, which is our next mission :) just wanna say thanks to all the people who contributed to this team over the years and the continued growth of this amazing family clan and team :) join us on Rhiannon if you wanna be part of this amazing team :) just contact me at superbowl37 *221 druid*

Re: Necro down by outliers!

Yep ^ they have plenty rangers so they plat zerg/bolas most bosses. Think their first prot base took over an hour, not too many weeks ago. Necro requires a different strategy that they didn't acquire until observing many of our kills, after many raged fails.

Btw if you plan on joining Rhiannon and want the experience of being in a dominant clan (killing gele weekly, prot daily, winning every raid boss ffa, getting edl weps quickly, etc) feel free to contact me at runvs *220 mage*
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Yep ^ they have plenty rangers so they plat zerg/bolas most bosses. Think their first prot base took over an hour, not too many weeks ago. Necro requires a different strategy that they didn't acquire until observing many of our kills, after many raged fails.

Btw if you plan on joining Rhiannon and want the experience of being in a dominant clan (killing gele weekly, prot daily, winning every raid boss ffa, getting edl weps quickly, etc) feel free to contact me at runvs *220 mage*
Rather be in Outliers than your innercirclejerk

They learn from watching you or reading in guides...the thing is they did it :D now u gotta be careful that they don't sweep it under yr nose :p
Gratz again :)
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Ohhh the butthurt is real.

Why are you so NaCl man.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Funny, as a clan, we at Outliers have grown by just being kind and welcoming and teaching new members to enjoy game and one another, but arrogance and ugliness from the likes of runvs may be the best recruiting tool we have. If you are coming to Rhiannon, as the Chief of Outliers, I will publicly tell you Inner Circle is a stronger clan and has a legion of dedicated gamers.

But just scan the posts above, and you decide which type of folks you want to be around :)
GroovyGus, (stalled @) 219 Warrior
Chief of the eternally clueless hodgepodge of noobs, Outliers
Rhiannon

What happened to just saying grats? All bosses require a learning curve that you become more proficient at killing the more you do it. Our first proteus base took close to an hour and now we're killing under rage or even slightly after rage with minimal players. I'm sure a lot of clans had a number of raged necros before they were able to kill it regularly without rage.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Any slightly intelligent person knows you can't judge a whole clan because of the actions of one member :).
As an ex-outlier I'm happy for you guys to have finally gotten the kill and no rage, goodjob! As the competition... I'll be looking forward to the crazy messy free for alls that are bound to happen much more in the future ;p