Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What happened to RaptureEve??

Having only started the game around April this year, I've spent my entire days on Celtic Heroes with the understanding that Outliers, Innercirlce, Clanimals and possibly Crookbacks to an extent are the bigger clans on the server. A browse throughout the Rhiannon forums revealed that once upon a time, the clan RaptureEve were the biggest. What happened to them?? I found out about the fate of EternalSin, the clan now known as InnerCircle, but haven't a clue what happened to the once greatest clan on the server!! So, basically I now wanna know what happened!!

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

Re: What happened to RaptureEve??

Come do think of it, I had completely forgot that this clan existed! I remember reading a lot about them...what did happen?
They seemed so big now I don't think they're even in the top 20 anymore :o

Well many eve left to ic and they became strongest so the other clans ig like eve and outs and someothe high level clans made a alliance it went well some got annoyed with it and left to ic this led to remaining eve members either going to ic or joining outs... A few ever left
Spynu of rhiannons mighty outliers

Some events involving a duplication glitch and an unnamed clan happened. Let's just call that clan "iCheat" to not name and shame.
They duped Xp lixes, dl drops, and multiple other items to give them an advantage. Then they could kill the high lvl dl bosses unopposed for months while eve was still playing fairly. Later on their duped dl items got taken away, yet they got to keep the items they 'earnt' from killing Snorri unopposed for months.

This caused a huge change in the server with iCheat (I'll shorten that to IC for ease of typing) being way ahead of eve due to their cheating. Eves leader went inactive, and IC used dirty recruiting tactics such as "come here for gear" and "join clans like eve, outliers, alycia and get frozen and lvl 150 then join us". (That was a post made on forums - if you look you'll find it)
With little members left, the majority of those who didn't go to IC joined Outliers, the other clan that was contending in the fight before the events above took place.
iCheat's leader has been banned 3 times. All 3 times for abusing glitches. Which is one of the reasons I joined Outliers.

And no - I'm not naming and shaming. iCheat isn't the actual name of that clan... Although it may as well be
195 Rogue
Rhiannon
Android Tester
There is a chicken-lover on Rhiannon with a total of 13137

Some events involving a duplication glitch and an unnamed clan happened. Let's just call that clan "iCheat" to not name and shame.
They duped Xp lixes, dl drops, and multiple other items to give them an advantage. Then they could kill the high lvl dl bosses unopposed for months while eve was still playing fairly. Later on their duped dl items got taken away, yet they got to keep the items they 'earnt' from killing Snorri unopposed for months.

This caused a huge change in the server with iCheat (I'll shorten that to IC for ease of typing) being way ahead of eve due to their cheating. Eves leader went inactive, and IC used dirty recruiting tactics such as "come here for gear" and "join clans like eve, outliers, alycia and get frozen and lvl 150 then join us". (That was a post made on forums - if you look you'll find it)
With little members left, the majority of those who didn't go to IC joined Outliers, the other clan that was contending in the fight before the events above took place.
iCheat's leader has been banned 3 times. All 3 times for abusing glitches. Which is one of the reasons I joined Outliers.

And no - I'm not naming and shaming. iCheat isn't the actual name of that clan... Although it may as well be

Wow how's that for loyalty :| seems a shame cause four of the biggest clans from the past (I'm basing this on what I've seen on the forums) no longer exist, in RaptureEve, EternalSin, ArgoSin and Alycia (although EternalSin simply changed to another clan, still seems sad that all four clans are gone)

Well many eve left to ic and they became strongest so the other clans ig like eve and outs and someothe high level clans made a alliance it went well some got annoyed with it and left to ic this led to remaining eve members either going to ic or joining outs... A few ever left

Seems to me like the four biggest Rhiannon clans once upon at time (RaptureEve, ArgoSin, EternalSin and Alycia, correct me if I'm wrong) are just gone, funny how that can happen to such big names

What Raaa claims is miles off and honestly seems very bitter lol. I'll post some actual facts.
EternalSin was the first clan to kill Aggragoth on Rhiannon. We killed him many times, before a lot of our members went inactive, bored, waiting for the update. During our clans inactivity, RaptureEve dominated Aggy for a few months before the end of the update. Once the update hit, some of Eve went inactive, a lot of our clan came back, we smashed out levels and bosses, having a 24/7 levelling group, often full or multiple groups with people having to wait to join in and helping out of group. I went to my Uncles with no internet or phone coverage for 2 weeks near the start of update, left at 170ish, came back and was still higher level than anyone that was not in our clan.

We had the top 5 Rangers in Rhiannon at this point, which is what really allowed us to take the DL bosses, due to not having to worry about rage, and we also had the strategy (which we've always had), to take Sreng whilst we were very under-levelled.

After dominating Hrungnir for months and after being the 3rd clan to kill Mordris (1st before rage, due to having some of the best DPS in-game at the time), 1 clanny found out how to duplicate items just after the Halloween event had started (baring in mind this was October? - after many already had full armour and weapons). They duplicated items and of course people wanted some of them. After around a week (that's right, a WEEK), OTM noticed, temporarily banned anyone with duped items (the one that knew how to dupe was permanently banned) and took all of them and more, taking 10's of millions of legit gold and items (debatably fair enough).
What really caused the 'huge change', was our clans willingness to put the effort in for our clan (look to my earlier paragraph in terms of levelling as an example of this). The 'huge change' comes from now reporting over 4k Snorri timers (theirs been countless that we've forgotten to post about), and over 3k Sreng timers. Not to mention the 120+ Hrungnir timers that we didn't start properly timing until we had some decent competition on it (downed well over 150 Hrungnirs now). It also comes from the drama that rival clans seem bound with.
Outliers weren't contending at this point - they had about 3 toons above 150 that were geared by our clan because they called us to some bosses. I've also not been banned once.. I've been temporarily disabled whilst my toon has been sorted out :D.

Loyalty? Give you that, though you spent much of that time in the dominant clan on Rhiannon, it's not hard to be 'loyal' when that's the case. Try being in a clan that is dominated for 2 years and then rising to the top due to hard work and perseverance (again, the duping was done for a week, and everything and more was taken back, we gained NOTHING, and lost plenty, didn't even taken Mordris whilst it was occurring).. Feels amazing.

We got on top, then realised we needed to expand or risked being dominated like we had been the previous update when our members went inactive, so we were not so strict on our recruitment, and it was interesting to see how many people actually did want to join. 90% of the people that joined, asked to.. It's silly to claim otherwise unless you have 100% proof of people being 'bribed' (though I've never actually seen any proof of that, and as I was the one that distributed the upgrades, not sure how anyone else could bribe with that :lol:).

Again, very bitter post. RaptureEve's real downfall was that their Chief (the glue) went inactive, and the rest of Eve's leadership either went inactive or was not up for the chief role (EternalSin's generals and guards all pitched in when the chief was inactive for about a year). Drama started and some of Eve's powerhouse clannies had enough so branched off (majority not to IC, I believe it was only Havoc and Razac at this point). After a while, the alliance was formed with Eve, Outs, Alycia and EtherealVoid (can't remember old name, sorry). The alliance was going well and we had some healthy competition until some people from one of the clans started messing with InnerCircle's bosses. After this had happened multiple times, some more Eve's had had enough with the Alliance and some of the dirty boss tactics used by 1 of the clans (will not name the clan as I wouldn't want them to be outliers (not naming and shaming, just using outliers as a definition, right?) - InnerCircle never retaliated anyway. A number of the Eve players wanted to join IC, the rest of them joined Outliers, and that's what happened to them.

Enjoy the read! :D.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Will add this for good measure. Dates posted - number of timers.... Of course it was to do with someone duping for a week in October! :lol: :roll:.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (153.6 KiB) Viewed 4659 times
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy