Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Transfer out of Gwydion

LOOKING FOR A SERVER THAT DOES NOT HAVE CONSTANT HIGH LEVEL CLAN DRAMA/ LOCK BATTLES!

I have had my fill of this on Gwydion between Clan Solitaire and Clan Relentless. If this world's top clans are always camping for a lock battle against each other then please let me know and ignore the rest of this message.

Too much stuff too list.... Can pretty much get u any lux for any level. Only want gold equivalent for items u want in Gwydion or beginner lux for 2 noob toons.

Beginner lux i will consider:
Hero ammy x2
Hero gloves x2
Hero boots x2

Other items i would like to get upfront but not necessary:
SS manual x1
SS rings (+3 and up, no lvl req)
Shatter, Rupture, Def Form manuals (1 each)
Any above warrior skill rings (+3 and up, no lvl req)

Looking to do about 1.2 mill on the transfer (depending on cost difference between worlds) through gold and/or items. (Possibly more if interested) I can get you gold, beginner lux, mid level lux, high level lux, items, tomes, etc.

This will be my first (and hopefully last) world transfer so i am asking only people who can dual log to consider this. I have an impeccable reputation on Gwydion and will not take the chance on being scammed; the transfers will have to be done simultaneously on both worlds.

Thank you for reading this; only reply here about the clan dramas plz. If interested in transfer PM me.

MB

Re: Transfer out of Gwydion

It is false, there is no real war, inner is better, but outliees keep challenging them, it is a very nice place, i wish you would love.
Outliers got some aggy kills, they sometimes beat oer innerciecle, but both members are especially nice
Away from mabon sorry guys!
I am on Morrigan now :)
Natures - druid level 41 - Morrigan
MasterRange - rogue level 145 - Mabon ~Retired~
Looking for leveling partners that are not arachnophobe :)
Pm me ig

Hi im shreader if u want to join crom i have ALOT of lux heroic ammys a spec ammy , ammy of stars 150 axe and shield 1.5 mill gold and alota fashion if interested i can tell u more
shreader - crom - level 196

SHREDZ - crom - level 166
shredd - morrigan - level 150

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Theirs a fair amount of drama between clans.. No in-clan drama on our side though, so it's easy enough to stay out of it (as long as you're not chief :roll: :lol:.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Rhia has camping and lock battles between InnerCircle and Outliers - not sure you'd find anything different than in Gwyd...
Lol, mostly Outies and everyone else.
World: Rhiannon

Level 115 Ice Mage, xXxDEATHxXx
Level 74 Rogue, QuickDeath
Level 121 Rogue, ElectricBlue

If I cared, I'd probably be mad at you. Sorry.

Crom is really peaceful nowadays. Most people that were in the rival clan either transferred out or stopped playing.

We have resorted to fighting for lock with ourselves. :-P
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.