Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pay your TAXES and DUES!!

ay your TAXES and DUES!!
by taeostinethegreatest » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:00 pm

hello all, its beloved taeostine the king of mabon here with a decree all should hear or else suffer consequences.
LET IT BE KNOWN THROUGHT THE REALM THAT THERE SHALL BE A TAX IMPOSED ON THOSE NOT WITHIN THE REALM OF MY INFLUENCE.
THE TAX RATE STANDS AT 1K PER PERSON NOT IN EITH CLAN TAEOSTINIANS, RIOT(MY SIDE CLAN THAT I ALLOW MY TOP GENERALS TO RUN OUT OF RESPECT FOR THIER SERVICE TO ME) OR DEATHLEGACY.
AS A REMINDER...
1000 GOLD TAX ON ALL NON TAEO INFLUENCED CLANS. I HOPE THAT THE TAXES ARE PAID IN FULL TO MY CLAN BANK( AND COMEON GUYS THE LAST TAX IMPOSED ONLY NETTED ME 50K SO PAY UP EVERYONE!)

PADDYW OWES ME 2K FROM IGNORING THE LAST TAX SEASON..

"SO LET IT BE WRITTEN! SO LET IT BE DONE!"
THIS IS THE WORD WHICH IS LAW WHICH ONLY COMES FROM TAEOSTINE i.

im SURE LOTS OF NEW RIOT MEMBERS WILL AHVE THINGS TO SAY THAT ARE TREASONOUS SO PLEASE IGNORE THE FEW RABBLEROUSERS THAT SPAM THE FORUM OFTEN.taeostinethegreatest

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postReport this postReply with quote Re: Pay your TAXES and DUES!!
by taeostinethegreatest » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:04 pm

AS A CONSEQUNCE FOR NOT PAYING YOU WILL(MAYBE, IT IS MY CALL ALONE) DELETE YOUR GUY/OR GIRL. YES, I HAVE THAT POWER AS A APPOINTED KING BY THE MABONIC GUILD AND THE ADMIN.taeostinethegreatest

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: Pay your TAXES and DUES!!
by PaddyW » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:09 pm

IM NOT GOING TO PAY ANYTHING TO YOU YA IDIOT SO BACK OFF OK? JACKASSPaddyw=ranger=83
Nemesister=druid=58
Kantar=warrior=49PaddyW

Private message Top

Edit postReport this postReply with quote Re: Pay your TAXES and DUES!!
by taeostinethegreatest » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 pm

PADDYW.. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS OUTBURST FROM YOU. YOU HAVE REALLY GONE DOWN A BAD ROAD SINCE LAST TIME WE HUNG OUT. IS IT DRUGS? I HOPE YOU SEEK COUNCIL AND MAKE IT THROUGH THE STORM. REMEMBER THE SUN ALWAYS COMES OUT AFTER..

BUT YOU NOW OWE 3K FOR INSOLENCE SO ILL LET ITS SLIDE THIS TIME, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ACTION.taeostinethegreatest

Private message Top

by PaddyW » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:36 pm

YEA I AM TAKING DRUGS HOW DID YOU KNOW? IDIOT IM NOT GONNA PAY YOU 1 GOLD PEOPLE SHOULD EARN THERE MONEY UNLIKE YOU.YOU PRETTY MUCH BEG FOR IT AND I HONESTLY SONT THIN ANYONE WILL PAY YOU ANYTHING SO HOW ABOUT YOU FECK OFF FROM GAME AND FORUMS AND WE WILL BE ALL HAPPY AND WILE YOU AT IT DELETE TAEOSTINE IT'S A GAY NAMEPaddyw=ranger=83
Nemesister=druid=58
Kantar=warrior=49PaddyW

Private message Top

by Mihindu » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi there Taeostine the Greatest and whatever else I'm supposed to call you.
As much as I really hate this, I cannot pay your tax. I apologize. But it is because I live in a country where we don't actually pay tax. So sorry.

Nice Rage Caps Paddy Mihindu Warrior ~LVL71~ {Mabon}
FallenDruid Druid ~LVL29~ {Mabon}
FallenMage Mage~LVL9~ {Mabon}
FallenRogue Druid ~LVL6~ {Rosemerta}Mihindu

Private message Top

Edit postDelete postReport this postReply with quote Re: Pay your TAXES and DUES!!
by taeostinethegreatest » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I am overall pleased about the turn out of the tax system i put in place(over 12k raised in one day!). The economy is really benifiting from my wealth distribution system and my government is solid, although young. I would like my generals in riot(my side clan) to donate a bit more though:\

Mihindu, thank your for your upfrontness with your plight but i know your capable of handling it so make an effort and at least help out a passer by when you have time...

Gettting back to my implemented tax I'd like to make a special thanks to paddyw who paid his tax in full finally after he blew up on me(once again...)
Paddyw should be a instrument of loyalty towards me and should be a beacon of which to emulate. Im extremly glad you paid all your taxes and a bit more cause you were so sorry about it. Thanks!

THe state of the taeostinians is fun and id hope everyone that feels like thier clan chat is mondain should join mine.

Farwell my subjects!

Re: Pay your TAXES and DUES!!

hahahaha this is so amusing, you made my day!

this is what makes a Perfect Dictator (i'm not being sarcastic)

but there's no point doing this coz there's no PvP yet.
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL omg I'm not even in this world but I just had a quick look on the forum and OMG this guy who does he think he is LOL, celtic heroes has got a modern day hitler on its hands. seriously this dude is a joke, pay your taxes and dues. ermmmm, im sure the admins will be like "is this guy on something?" go and earn gold u noob rather then trying to "tax" people who do you think you are?

the king of the land looool joker
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

Guys dont hate LOL

if he was in crom i would LOVE to be his Enemy lol, this guy is one in a million, a true villain at heart!

the usual villains these days would fight you and then start the peace talks n shiz.
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

Seriously...who do you think you are?
Taeostinethegreatest... If u were in my world I would have it purified of mental retardation so people like you couldn't say things.

Secondly, I expect you to come to mabon, as a pilgrimage, to visit my shine in shalmont ravine and make a donation to y bank. The proceeds go to new members and equipping them properly for the upcoming cleansing of mabon. Also, mercenaries from other worlds will be paid handsome ly for thier services and given items to lvl up fast, so long a they swear an oath, which is in the clan message, to I, GODKING TAEOSTINE I .

Or you can do what some people have done and go on taeostines LinkedIn acct and use the *** access to make monetary donation. All international money is accepted.

Humbly,
TAEOSTINE I

ay your TAXES and DUES!!
by taeostinethegreatest » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:00 pm

hello all, its beloved taeostine the king of mabon here with a decree all should hear or else suffer consequences.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beloved?
Beastonator- Lvl 85 Warrior
Awesomeonator- Lvl 32 Druid
Studinator- Lvl 21 rouge

(workin on those alts)
PROUD MEMBER OF RAPTURE EVE

dude your not wanted here on the rhiannon world dont bother coming back we dont need to give you anything go back to your own world and scam people there
sincerly kelius
Name/Level/Class/Clan/World/
Kelius level 144 warrior RaptureEve Rhiannon
KeliusHealz level 108 druid RaptureEve Rhiannon
KeliusJr level 85 ranger RaptureEve Rhiannon
Kelbuffer level 55 mage RaptureEve Rhiannon
KeliusDPS level 85 rouge RaptureEve Rhiannon