Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why Im leaving ArgoSin

No offence justinn but I don't really think anyone cares why you left :/
didn't you already quit?
World: RHIANNON
Clan: _RaptureEve_

chrisoliny- warrior lv165 hybrid (primary main)
DRCHRIS- druid lv125 full support (secondary main)
SneakyAngel- rogue lv90

FIX SIGILS & TAUNT!!!

Me and my friend wwwALEX are leaving ArgoSin. We think that theres a lot of drama and noobs in Argo. Ive been in ArgoSin for 8 months and I call bosses and help clannies yet im a clansman. Im getting tired of this. Im not getting much help from clannies. So me and wwwALEX (i introduced him to game and we are good friends in real life) wanna stick together so we are leaving. Good luck Argo, Mrs was a great cheif.
-Justinn lvl 100 Ranger Rhiannon
8 months... Level 100... Maybe if you worked harder and didn't just boss, go level and get stronger, become a necessity to the clan.
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

Me and my friend wwwALEX are leaving ArgoSin. We think that theres a lot of drama and noobs in Argo. Ive been in ArgoSin for 8 months and I call bosses and help clannies yet im a clansman. Im getting tired of this. Im not getting much help from clannies. So me and wwwALEX (i introduced him to game and we are good friends in real life) wanna stick together so we are leaving. Good luck Argo, Mrs was a great cheif.
-Justinn lvl 100 Ranger Rhiannon
8 months... Level 100... Maybe if you worked harder and didn't just boss, go level and get stronger, become a necessity to the clan.
You know how bad that sounds? That is not 8 months of playtime. Some people have real word things going on which take priority. The fact is, he remained with ArgoSin for 8 months even though he could have gone to Eve where in that 8 months he would have gained full frozen (the upgrades atleast) and most likely killed 100x the bosses.

Has ArgoSin even been around for 8 months?
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva