Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Truth

If we just start allowing all these people in for the group, and really sin and eve are the only ones who can take the boss, then we help out those who need into 1 group... who will the drops go to?

You honestly think sin and eve will let 8 random strangers into a winning group on stone lord? And the 2 clans which would have ffa'd are now giving what could have been theirs into the hands of others? You say work together and all that, yet it always matters where the drops go...

Eve supplies their Lite clan very much so with all the drops that are under them. Sin? I'd say barely if they are letting other clans get meteor bosses and lower.

And to be honest... Things will change fast once target lock comes into play. So hold your horses Bessie.

Lastly, if you are expecting/wanting Rhiannon to turn into this world you "imagine", then I'd say you go join Epona. I personally don't know why they have clans there, but they all work together in mix-matched groups allowing anyone who is there into any group for a kill.

Hell you could be level 1 and get in on a falgren group. The point is, things will change, but they won't change in how you want it.

EDIT: To make a final point, this is why people have clans. To help their own clan out. If people wanted to all work together and share the drops, then it would be 1 huge clan instead of 20. Eve and Sin will probably help each other in the update with things since it will be new to both and might be stronger than how we are now, but don't count on it staying that way 24/7.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

You are wrong on many points. Let me make this clear EVE DOES NOT GEAR LITE at all! LadyRoseThorn gears Lite with drops that are donated to her by other Eve's and even friends like me... Also your argument just proves me right about how greedy you kids are which is pathetic...

insane,

RaptureLITE's bank stock was almost completly from raptureeve bank (arwen) and private donations FROM EVES that would have gone to main bank anyway, the only items that were not from eves were a few pieces donated by you when you were not in clan.

LR
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

i find eaternal sin is realy good with ffa bosses like yesterday i was at bladewing trying to get some players to help and es come and take when done rapid kindly asks if i need the drop. And just get ur clan and camp falg apoc killed falg like 4 times a couple days ago in 1 day and were not tht high lvl :D
Spynu of rhiannons mighty outliers

RaptureLite will be active come the update, again.... It has on seasons and off seasons... On is when we are recruiting, off is when we move up the current lites and also accounts there if wanting to.

Truly there is no one having the same problem as you.... And none has spoken up yet. Rhiannon runs the way it runs and will not change for just 1 person. And as I have said... If you want a world of what you speak of, I suggest joining Epona, because they are very much like that.

There are people, they just don't want to speak up, and I wonder why? If you piss off Eve you get KS'd and killed during Glad, if you look at an Eve the wrong way you get KS'd and killed during Glad, must I keep going on? Oh and not to mention the little rampages people in Eve go on KSing anyone they see just for fun... I wonder why I am the only one who is speaking out?

I wonder why your the only one with this problem? I laugh so hard at what you say eve is doing hahaha, if any of that were true, then maybe I'd consider letting you live in the arena... But sorry, you were a *** then, a *** now, and will most like be one later on, so 1 foot in the arena with me there means bye bye for you.