Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Whats the story.....

I'll start..... What's up Darkchylde? You sounded angry the other night. Is it the lack of RESPECT? Or didn't Arwen turn you back into RAPTURE EVE Chieftan after you quit? Why did INFINITY make you Guardian after all the bad things you said about them? Why did people leave and form RESPECT? Why can't we just all get...........oh screw it!

Let's get real and have It out on these boards.
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

Re: Whats the story.....

dont know ....i will be forming a new clan soon a pvp and clan war clan, as soon as i find a structure to which to lay a foundation upon, as for infinity,me an him settled our differences when i was chieftan of rapture eve ,no i am first guardian of infinity and gonna help him build his clan as me an him have talked many times after i left rapture eve i do not want chieftan in rapture eve i never wanted it an also told intrepid the original chieftan an original owner of rapture eve i am good and best at one thing and that is first guardian also i have settled my differences with arwen as of last night, but do not want back into eve the only way i want in eve is as first guardian an that seems to be a position that is now filled,my role is in infinity to help infinty build his clan with structure an a foundation
Last edited by Darkchylde on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Re: Whats the story.....

So where do we all stand on clan pvp then?
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96