Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hacking

I think there must be some big time hacker playing round in rhianon cause many of my close friends have logged one after another and asked to buy my acc i know none of these friends would want to buy my acc and one even made lvl1 to tell me he had been hacked and quit game so something going on here :/
Spynu of rhiannons mighty outliers

Re: Hacking

I think there must be some big time hacker playing round in rhianon cause many of my close friends have logged one after another and asked to buy my acc i know none of these friends would want to buy my acc and one even made lvl1 to tell me he had been hacked and quit game so something going on here :/
thats not a hack lol how do you know they maybe just want to buy ur account and when people say many do you really mean 1 or do u mean like 5+ be honest
Rhiannon:
Stemzer:81 warrior
S1ay3rz: 115 rouge
Milo06:113 ranger
Rosmerta:
Johnrock99:108 warrior
Artistia:100 mage

yes i do mean 5+ and i know these people and they dont want to buy my acc it is oviously someone else and i believe the same person because they all loged one after another and asked same thing

There is no such thing as hacking, only giving out login information.
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

yes i do mean 5+ and i know these people and they dont want to buy my acc it is oviously someone else and i believe the same person because they all loged one after another and asked same thing
what lvl are u friends and names and classes and dont lie because i can just figure it out myself?
Rhiannon:
Stemzer:81 warrior
S1ay3rz: 115 rouge
Milo06:113 ranger
Rosmerta:
Johnrock99:108 warrior
Artistia:100 mage

There is not such thing as hacking he must have gave his account info out obviously.

Why is it, it is always the "lower" ranked players complaining they got hacked? I have never seen to date a higher (130-150) players say he got hacked, I'm sure if you could hack (which you can't) they would target the top level 150's not the lower under 100's.They'd get more stuff out of it.
Rogue 198
InnerCircle - Rhiannon

idk u gues its more a guesing game or maybe the lower lvls are more gulable but idk if they were hacking its not tht hard to find out someones username by making acc of it says user already used they but it in and start guessing pass so if they had lots of time im sure they could hack?

Doing an online attack to guess both the login and pw has a very very slight possibility. It's not that you couldn't do it it's that the probability for such a small user base would be about over a multitude of years as a best SWAG (Scientific Wild A** Guess). There is a big enough latency (a delay) that would deter someone from trying this method. Another deterrent is that OTM most likely has preventions handling this kind of attack. For example, the account could be frozen from several successive failed attempts (say 10 in a row) posting to the OTM services a notification that something insidious may be occurring, hence an email to the client asking, "What's Up?!?!".

Sounding like a broken record here, the best way to hack an account is to __not__ hack but to scam or purchase.
RaptureEve
Rhiannon,Camshron,Rogue,111
Rhiannon,Manitou,Druid,64

Doing an online attack to guess both the login and pw has a very very slight possibility. It's not that you couldn't do it it's that the probability for such a small user base would be about over a multitude of years as a best SWAG (Scientific Wild A** Guess). There is a big enough latency (a delay) that would deter someone from trying this method. Another deterrent is that OTM most likely has preventions handling this kind of attack. For example, the account could be frozen from several successive failed attempts (say 10 in a row) posting to the OTM services a notification that something insidious may be occurring, hence an email to the client asking, "What's Up?!?!".

Sounding like a broken record here, the best way to hack an account is to __not__ hack but to scam or purchase.
Or compromise
195 Rogue
Rhiannon
Android Tester
There is a chicken-lover on Rhiannon with a total of 13137