Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Join infinity clan

What world you in ? so i can move this topic...
IGN: Rogue (Rogue)
IGN: Mage (Mage)
World: Mabon
Clan: DivineForces

Ok here are some things you need to update. 

-Chat system needs to be way better. Put it at the bottom and have the background of the chat clear and the words dark red or something to show up good. 

-Add more skills like wood cutting mining fishing cooking hunting etc.

-on the friends menu and all the menus let it be where you can see what clan your friends are in.

-Add more ranks!!! I own the clan infinity (2nd in the world) and (first in rhiannon) and I need more ranks to give to kids because I have certain people who I need to be leaders, so please add like captain, sergeant, general, etc. And make it to where the ranks stay in there spot highest ranks at the top even while logged out.

- platinum this platinum that... Freaking money grab and it shows,
Anyone playing this game knows what I'm sayin.. I know you guys got to make money but damn....

-first area ( hill top, castle, behind castle, little town, wolves valley, behind castle) there needs to be waaaaaay more areas like way bigger, you guys are doing good so far but don't worry ob graphics  as much as things like quests like how fun they are... Like seriously..... Run around an island and picking up chests with one training bow in it does not sound like a fun time. So we need way more areas. And more trees

-Add trees *** more cow bell and more trees damnit

-make there a reason to have clans... Like I own infinity sooo what the *** am I to do with 300 people.

-PVP if you dare... Mimick the runescape Wilderness  how it levels out like that.. So a lvl 1 can't fight a lvl 50 ... But instead could fight a lvl 2 if standing in lvl 1 Wiley and it could be attacked. By a lvl 3 if standing in lvl 2 Wilderness etc.

- hurry up with the horses and allow dragons or huge eagles too... For higher levels.... Do an animal pyramid that you can mount...and don't make them cost platinum damnit!

-Add pets .. Little puppies, cats, snakes, owls, eagles, slaves.
Allow for them to grow.. Like you can buy a puppy and one day have a dog.. Make it an ability that you can add to a new quester something.

-Add capes.... You know you need to.. Think of how much more complicated it makes your game.. New features for it.. New styles... Clan capes.. Achievement capes, powerful capes. Etc. You know how to imagine

-Add low level dragons..
- You can add prayers and they can drop bones.. 

- more hair styles, faces, make it to where you can choose color of the original start off clothes

-Add mini games, things like clan wars, clan bossing, clan raiding for group exp.

If I have more ideas I'll let you know, but please me some feedback to an email I have set up for your reply called *removed*

Everyone else if you liked my ideas please support me by joining my clan called " Infinity " in the world of " Rhiannon "
Add me in game: Funkmehard, Yellow, 23

Please comment any ideas you have
Last edited by Voldemort on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email for security reasons

Hey if you are already in another clan that no problem, just leave your clan and join mine, we are going to be grouping in huge groups taking down big bosses, just add "funkmehard" in game and ask a member of the infinity clan to invite you.
Clan rules:
1. Be nice to everyone
2. Recruit 1 person per day
3. Have fun and try to keep the clan chat alive
Recruit 1 person a day :?: so is everyone a guardian :roll:
u may have a large clan but it is not the best. u probably have a bunch of lvl 10 and under

-Chat system needs to be way better. Put it at the bottom and have the background of the chat clear and the words dark red or something to show up good.

-on the friends menu and all the menus let it be where you can see what clan your friends are in.

-Add more ranks!!! I own the clan infinity (2nd in the world) and (first in rhiannon) and I need more ranks to give to kids because I have certain people who I need to be leaders, so please add like captain, sergeant, general, etc. And make it to where the ranks stay in there spot highest ranks at the top even while logged out.

Anyone playing this game knows what I'm sayin.. I know you guys got to make money but damn....

-first area ( hill top, castle, behind castle, little town, wolves valley, behind castle) there needs to be waaaaaay more areas like way bigger, you guys are doing good so far but don't worry ob graphics as much as things like quests like how fun they are... Like seriously..... Run around an island and picking up chests with one training bow in it does not sound like a fun time. So we need way more areas. And more trees

-Add trees *** more cow bell and more trees damnit

-make there a reason to have clans... Like I own infinity sooo what the *** am I to do with 300 people.

-PVP if you dare... Mimick the runescape Wilderness how it levels out like that.. So a lvl 1 can't fight a lvl 50 ... But instead could fight a lvl 2 if standing in lvl 1 Wiley and it could be attacked. By a lvl 3 if standing in lvl 2 Wilderness etc.

- hurry up with the horses and allow dragons or huge eagles too... For higher levels.... Do an animal pyramid that you can mount...and don't make them cost platinum damnit!

Allow for them to grow.. Like you can buy a puppy and one day have a dog.. Make it an ability that you can add to a new quester something.

-Add capes.... You know you need to.. Think of how much more complicated it makes your game.. New features for it.. New styles... Clan capes.. Achievement capes, powerful capes. Etc. You know how to imagine

-Add low level dragons..

- more hair styles, faces, make it to where you can choose color of the original start off clothes

-Add mini games, things like clan wars, clan bossing, clan raiding for group exp.

If I have more ideas I'll let you know, but please me some feedback to an email I have set up for your reply called x

Everyone else if you liked my ideas please support me by joining my clan called " Infinity " in the world of " Rhiannon "

this has already been suggested plus u posted it three times in 3 places :roll:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

-first area ( hill top, castle, behind castle, little town, wolves valley, behind castle) there needs to be waaaaaay more areas like way bigger, you guys are doing good so far but don't worry ob graphics  as much as things like quests like how fun they are... Like seriously..... Run around an island and picking up chests with one training bow in it does not sound like a fun time. So we need way more areas. And more trees

-Add trees ******* more cow bell and more trees damnit

-make there a reason to have clans... Like I own infinity sooo what the **** am I to do with 300 people.

-PVP if you dare... Mimick the runescape Wilderness  how it levels out like that.. So a lvl 1 can't fight a lvl 50 ... But instead could fight a lvl 2 if standing in lvl 1 Wiley and it could be attacked. By a lvl 3 if standing in lvl 2 Wilderness etc.

-Add low level dragons..

If I have more ideas I'll let you know, but please me some feedback to an email I have set up for your reply called x

Bump for usefulness. Some ideas need to be added.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: closed

Holy necropost batman!

Either make a new topic, or quote this one dont post on topics nearly 5 years old
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out