Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Happened To Avalon

And Bingo was his name-O. Looks like we have a winner winner chicken dinner.
Thought you quit a while ago, havent seen you posting lately :lol:
Nah man, i am like a good case of herpes, you can knock the symptoms back but i still pop up again.

I have way too much stuff to throw away. Now I got stuff scattered across 3 servers lol. I want to play on Morrigan again, but I have spent waaay too much money on chests on Donn.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Really sad to see this happened. Wether or not otm was right in how they handled the hacking of the chests I think a lot of innocent people were affected and it’s damaged the game.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

1. Best pet in the game comes from gambling on chests
All pets come from chests and allways have. Tokens or eggs are the same. Eggs only a bit more rare.
2. Camping for hours and hours and hours and hours
Camping has allways been a part of the game. On some bosses like Snorri camping time was reduced. Earlier Avalon didn't need to camp end game but as Havoc grew stronger this changed. So need for camping comes from competition.
3. Food from cooking is too OP. Cooking to win now? Nty
When cooking came out I noticed many Avalon members cook 24/7. So it brought activity back. Now it's bad? How come?
4. 2 people in Avalon have not been able to log for months because of duplicate usernames. No resolution from otm yet even with multiple tickets to support.
This sucks and just bad costumer care from OTM.
5. LEGACY EVERYTHING!
Kind of agree.
6. Very slow progress for end game content. It’s been over two years since we’ve seen anything new.
Agree 100%
7. Level lock mechanics penalize end game players for leveling and doing bounties on end game bosses.
Not really an issue. We all knew this. Level lock penalty been around since long.
8. Mid range bosses are still farmed because of the luke warm drops from end game bosses.
Yepp. Crazy that most Gele drops are not better or sometimes worse than Necro drops. Drops from the final boss should be OP. No idea if OTM was thinking at all.
9. Needing Alts for every boss
Never had that problem. But Avalon choose to exclude many and therefor got vulnerable if a key player quit. That's why you hade to multi box.
10. 6 Years is a really, really long time to play a mmo :)
Indeed it is. We would be happy to have you back though
It's kind of sad that Avalon quit but there is more to it than mentioned above. Avalon stood for stability and had some great players and persons but also for excluding, wich finally made Avalon fall. Still the competition at bosses was what made the game fun. OTM really messed up their business model. My comments on Bluestarrs insightful comments above.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

I agree that competition at bosses makes the game fun. The way otm has developed the bosses calls for bigger and bigger clans leading to the one clan servers. That has killed diversitity and and options for players who may not find they like the way the dominate clan is run, or may not simply get along with the heavy hitter in the clan. So the fun is sucked out of the game when your favorite toon is stuck on a one sever clan and you refuse to buy into the "cult"
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

I agree that competition at bosses makes the game fun. The way otm has developed the bosses calls for bigger and bigger clans leading to the one clan servers. That has killed diversitity and and options for players who may not find they like the way the dominate clan is run, or may not simply get along with the heavy hitter in the clan. So the fun is sucked out of the game when your favorite toon is stuck on a one sever clan and you refuse to buy into the "cult"
+1
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I agree that competition at bosses makes the game fun. The way otm has developed the bosses calls for bigger and bigger clans leading to the one clan servers.
And that is a problem for a mobile game with limited charge. Bosses shouldn't need up to 32 toons to kill one boss, you can barely get 20 people online at once, which cause other people to create alt toons to even kill an eg boss. Its all so repetitive, people even create the same classed toon as their main to keep up DPS now a days...
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama